Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

427 Hood

Marlar

Corvette
1965 Nassau Blue & 2006 VY Z06
I will shortly order a '67 427 BB hood for my '65. I am having the paint switched back to what it came from the factory, Nassau blue. I have searched and can not find a set of chromed male hood locks. Can someone kindly steer me to a vendor? Although Paragon seems to have chromed hood hinges, they do not list the male hood locks. Any help will be appreciated.

:)

Marlar

Corvette
Interesting. Either everyone uses the "other" forum or no one here has information about my question. :eyerole I posted the same question both places.

Corvette
www.67HEAVEN.com
Sorry. Maybe some of us have lives. :eyerole

paul67

Corvette
1974 convertible
Paragon #7771 - custom chrome male hood latches. But I gave you that info two days ago elsewhere. Are they out of stock?

Marlar

Corvette
paul67 said:
Paragon #7771 - custom chrome male hood latches. But I gave you that info two days ago elsewhere. Are they out of stock?

Paul

Thanks again. I have ordered them and unless they are not a normal item, it will be 4-6 weeks to arrive. I also found that Paragon has chromed hood hinges as well. You may have noticed that I was "chrome deprived" as a kid. For whatever reason, the Paragon web site did not show those hood latches until I used the part number you kindly supplied.

:rotfl

Marlar

Corvette
paul67 said:
Most chrome parts come from a company called ChromeCo. I doubt that Paragon (focussed on restoration) keeps a large stock hence your waiting period.

http://www.chromeco.com/

Thanks, Paul. I bookmarked ChromeCo. It appears that they deal thru other companies and Paragon must be a minor player for them. Unfortunately, I had already placed an order, but since the BB hodd will be 8 to 10 weeks in arriving, no real harm has occurred. I appreciate the information for future use.

:upthumbs

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Win Both Corvettes!

Win Both Corvettes and Get Extra Bonus Tickets Now!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Dead Center Foundation

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Partners

Top Bottom