Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

'67 L-88 sells for $615K at Bloomington

67 L-88

Judski now has 2 of the 20 67 L-88"S, The other one is white with undercar exhaust, must be nice!!!!

1967Corvette427Coupe-White-Black-L-88.jpg

;)

Welcome to the forum Mr. 67.

67 L-88

67 Heaven,

Glad to be a part of the Forum

My 67 427/435

Here's my Blast from the past, Big Block 427/435 L-71, couldn't resist sharing this Black Beauty with you guys.:s :_rock

Now that's nice. Welcome to the CAC Mr.67

Tom

PTighe said:
While $615K sounds like a lot of money, it seems that Italian exotics can fetch a lot more. Take for instance, one '62 Ferrari 250 GTO, one of 39 built, that a few years ago was auctioned off for slightly less than $3 million. I guess the price of these toys depends on which money bracket you're in!! :eek

IIRC, that 250GTO was a World Champion race car driven by Phil Hill. Most other vintage Italian exotics do not command anywhere near that sort of money. As a side note, I remember reading of a 1962 250GTO (same car?) selling for $15 million back in 1988. Kinda makes those who bought a 1990 ZR1 as an investment and lost a few $1000's feel better, huh?.

L-88

11akaqu.jpg

A couple of years ago I was in Orlando FL. and could not resist going by Roger's Corvette's to see this car. Just the fact of it being a 12 mile 67 was
enough reason for me to go see it.
Rogers nephew was there and he gave me the grand tour. He took me behind the ropes to see the car. Showed me a video of them starting and unloading the car, then backing it inside. He also took my picture with the car.
What a great.down to earth, knowledgeable Corvette guy.
The visit was the highlight of my vacation.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom