Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

92 vette ASR light on, stalls and won't start

mvsvette

Corvette
92 Corvette
I have seen a ton of threads about this issue. I have a 92 vette, on the way to work, cold morning temp 45. The ASR light came on and it started stalling. As the engine temp got hotter in stop and go traffic is completely died, but would start and run. This repeated over and over again for a few days. On the way home, outside temp 89, engine died and would not start. Battery died, as I tried to start over and over again ( it was on the freeway). Had to tow it. Pulled codes, first set, mod 1 - c13, mod 4 - h26, mod 9 - h62. Car started when I got it home drove it for a few hours and it died in the drive way. second set of codes, mod 1 - h13, h31,h33,h35,h37, none on mod's 4or 9.

History on the car. I did a complete top end overhaul (due to blown head gaskets) and replaced all sensors, Opti, fuel injectors, coil and all sensor connectors. I have completely rebuilt the suspension. I have also, fixed and cleaned all the grounding points.

mvsvette, I'm moving this to C4 Tech so that you are addressing the correct generation.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom