Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

93 Quasar Blue/White Conv.

I

ike_pa

Hi All

First time on the site and looks like a tremendous resource.

I am wondering if anyone has production estimate of this car just bought at Carlisle this weekend.

93 Conv.
Quasar Blue
White Int
White Soft Top
Factory Hard Top (has defroster)
Auto (sigh...)
19K miles
After the fact chrome ZR1 wheels

I know there were roughly 600 Quasar's total and 600 total with white sport seats. But an estimation is really the best I can do from there...wish I would've paid more attention in Statistics class. Maybe 50-75 cars with these options????

We had a 92 Quasar Blue Olds Cutlass Supreme and knew back then they made Vettes in this color. Have been half-heartedly looking around for a Vette in this color for a while now and this one was too good to pass up...will post pics in a day or two...

Thanks in advance for any help.

Don't have my new Black Book (USPS is s-l-o-w) yet so don't know about the #s, but....gotta be one GOOD looking Corvette! That particular blue really "reads" well on a C4s flowing shapes and "pops", too without being brash. Nice choice. Congrats and enjoy her....DFO :D

Ike,

Welcome and congrats on your purchase of the Quasar Blue C4. That's a great color! I agree with designeraccd - it really looks good on the C4 without looking too brash or loud. And only 19,000 miles?!? Wow!!!

Stop by the New Member forum and introduce yourself when you get a chance so everyone can say hello!

Here are a few links you may find interesting and helpful to you.

This is the CAC Tech Center > Model Center > 1993 Model Index Page:
http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/specs/c4/1993/index.html

This is the 1993 Production figures page:
http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/specs/c4/1993/93prod.html

And last but certainly not least, is a thread we had going several months ago which dealt with your question and the subject of "extrapolation". Hopefully reading up on it will help you to decifer the process, at least enough to arrive at an educated guess.
http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61246

Good luck!
:w Jane Ann

Quasar Blue is a great color, get a lot of compliments about my coupe.

I know there were roughly 600 Quasar's total and 600 total with white sport seats. But an estimation is really the best I can do from there...wish I would've paid more attention in Statistics class. Maybe 50-75 cars with these options???? ...

probably less than that... many of the white interiors went with white cars. (i.e triple white). it's tough to apply statistics to the production numbers because people have different tastes so things aren't evenly distributed

My guess is it is one of a handful. Could even be one of one with the hardtop option.

Regardless, it is a REALLY good looking combo and even more important than rare is desireable which is what you've got!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom