Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Ages of c4 owners?

I actually assumed it was Todd's wife that was posting. It was meant as a joke.

Isn't it obvious that both my wife and I use the forum. Women do enjoy vetts too and she's more knowledgeable about an engine than I.

c4 owners age

I'm 31,and the '92-96 has always been my favorite body style ever since the ZR1 came out.I grew up with vettes in my life.My dad raced a '57 vette in B/GAS in the 60's,and had a '62,'66,'65,and two '75's.My Brother has had an '85,an '86 and currently has a '98 getting ready to buy a C6 Zo6(Lucky SOB!)I wont ever sell my c4,I will just add to the collection.(Next one:2003 Zo6!):D

Just got my first vette at 37. I think I'm young. My kids don't, but they love the car.

WOW. sharp looking car. Enjoy it to its fullest.

52 here, Bought my ZR1 5 years ago because it is my dream car. I could have bought a lot of other things but a mint ZR1 is the only car for me.

I'm 34 and I have always loved the C4. I could have bought a new C6 but I love the C4. I will say the wait and the price of a C6 convetible helped me make up my mind.

I feel old until I sit in the C4

I'm 57, retired last week, and got a drag racing trophy last fall. Hey, you gotta start sometime. Always wanted one, almost had a '61 in 1968, but the dealer backed out! Bought a '55 Shoebox with a '61 348 with 3 dueces instead. My 12 y.o. son picked the C4 out at Carlisle two years ago and we've been really happy with it! You can see it in various Corvette catalogs. Its the C4CE in the photos with the stainless steel engine compartment trim parts from Kirbin Performance.

ProEMTPFF said:
36 here......I can afford a C5 BUT I just LOVE my '86 and all its 8300 miles. :D
58 year old and loving his c4 no mods ,no chips no k&n but maybe adding custom rims soon.Just wanted to own a vette to drive and not asimply to store in a garage to look at and i am loving the drive

"Messenger"? Is that your last name? John? Originally from Pennsylvania? :confused

I thought we were all 16 in here?:L

vettered91 said:
48 Down here and getting younger everyday!!! (thanks to my vette) :D

BTW: Can somebody insert a poll in these thread? (¿¿¿Ken???) :w

Could you do the poll thing Ken, please ??? ;worship

(I'm gona ask you just one more time!!! I just want to be into the 48 range and the clock is running too fast!!!) :L

:w

We once had a poll, several as a matter of fact, asking the age question of members. Now I can't find them - they must have been purged, because nothing goes back more than a year now. ;shrug

I'll see what I can do if you really want a poll, although I hate the friggin' things because every now and then someone will go along and vote in every poll we have, and I wind up chasing through them to see if anything new's been posted. It's frustrating! :L

Ken said:
We once had a poll, several as a matter of fact, asking the age question of members. Now I can't find them - they must have been purged, because nothing goes back more than a year now. ;shrug

I'll see what I can do if you really want a poll, although I hate the friggin' things because every now and then someone will go along and vote in every poll we have, and I wind up chasing through them to see if anything new's been posted. It's frustrating! :L

;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

Forget it! Maybe I just needed some atention :eyerole anyway these thread is getting old with me, but my vette is getting younger with new 383 crank-pistons set up! ;)

As soon as it´s fixed I'll be younger than Edmond!!! :lou

vettered91 said:
;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

Forget it! Maybe I just needed some atention :eyerole anyway these thread is getting old with me, but my vette is getting younger with new 383 crank-pistons set up! ;)

As soon as it´s fixed I'll be younger than Edmond!!! :lou

You'll never be younger than me because I'm 16 forever!:L:L:L

383 sounds like a good number!:D

Edmond said:
You'll never be younger than me because I'm 16 forever!:L:L:L

383 sounds like a good number!:D

Yep! that beautiful number is going to keep me like a 15 year old boy :cool !!! (I'm feeling 70 with the whole engine lying on my garage's floor, waiting for the new parts to arrive)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom