Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Ages of c4 owners?

38. Bought my 1994 ZR-1 because I always wanted one. They finally depreciated to the point where I could afford it.

Yep 49 and frugal. Being an accountant has its drawbacks. But I do love my baby and my baby loves me back.

My first vette was a gift for my 16th birthday - 1986 L98 Coupe. I bought my 1995 LT1 when I was 18, and now I have my 1996 LT4 and I'm 21. :v

I bought a 96 LT4 in Oct. last year and I am 64

21 y.o. with a 1972 stingray, 4 spd., Mille maglia red, del. black int. Had an 84 at 17 just before i went into the military.

87blackroxi said:
ps: How could I make this into a poll with different age groups? I'm unfamiliar with how you do that on the site.

87 vette

36 here, but I bought it when I was 23.

I am 47 on my second c4 first was a 91 now a 96 lt4 I hope i have a vette till the day i die.

42 here. Price was not at all the attraction, but rather the style. I have had 6 corvettes over the past 20 years ( a 68, 78 silver anniversary, 81, 88, 91 conv. and my present 94) and by far I enjoy the C4 MUCH better than the others! It's more comfortable, reliable, and stylish. The C4 is the BEST in my opinion.

35 now (bought it when 33)

52 here. (well...almost 53, I guess). Bought my 84 three years ago, and haven't regretted a day of it. My 20-year old son told my wife that "Dad has sure been a lot easier to get along with since he bought the vette."See...just trying to keep peace in the family.

I am 29 and I like the C4 (could explain why 2 are in my Garage), I could have a C5/6 in there but I like the feel of the C4. now all I need is a Blue Zr1

41 here. Always loved the body styling and handling of the C4’s but can’t honestly say that the price wasn’t also a deciding factor. Couldn’t seem to find a C2 in the $6K range lol

I'm 47 & am on my 4th Vette, I had a 72,79,87 & 93. Still have the 87 & 93. My 72 was the base 350/4spd & the 79 was a L-82 4spd. The C3 is a cool car but my 93 6spd would blow the doors off either of the C3's I owned and get 18 miles to the gallon around town to boot.

I don't understand why the 74-82 Vettes are worth more than some of the C4's. Don't get me wrong they are nice cars, but they can't hold a candle to the newer C4's. My 72 maybe would get 10-11 miles to the gallon going down hill with a tail wind and there was no way that you could drive the car without shoes & socks if you tried your feet would cook. The 79 was a little better, but my wife's Intrepid RT could easily out run it. Go figure....

I love the styling on my C4's and I happy that they are relatively inexpensive, that way I can have two. :L

53 and I drive an 89 Torch Red Convertible. Like some of the previous posts, age is a state of mind. Not as fast as the new ones but I still can hit 140, get 26 mpg on the open road and only runs 500 a year full coverage. I belong to a club that does mostly Drive and Dines. We go blast thru the mountains, hit a couple of straight stretches, open them up a bit, then go eat. Over 130 members and I'd guess most of them are over 45---

Scott

I'm 49 and hubby is 56. :) We currently own 5 vettes but the 92 is mine! ;) I've owned her since March of 1993. Vettes we've owned and sold include a 78 Pace Car, a 79 that was slightly modified ;), and a 90 convertible with was mine also. I traded the 90 in on the 92. I think we will always own at least 1 vette and a harley. :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom