Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Been a while since I logged in...

BoDuke

Corvette
'04, Triple black Vert, '13 Grand Sport 3LT Coupe
So, its been at least a year (most likely longer) since I've logged in. Why? Because I can't figure out how to add anything to 'garage', or add to 'rides', or get any answer on how to do such, or answers to ANYTHING.

There's also a lot of conversations, but if ya actually need anything pertinent, crickets.

Nothing has changed since I last logged in, the sites confusing with no actual help or insight on how to manage through any of it.

Looks like it'll be another couple of years before I log back in unless I delete the account altogether.

Up at the top there is the tab "Garages" click on that then near the top on the right is "+create new ride" click on that and fill out the info........

So, its been at least a year (most likely longer) since I've logged in. Why? Because I can't figure out how to add anything to 'garage', or add to 'rides', or get any answer on how to do such, or answers to ANYTHING.

There's also a lot of conversations, but if ya actually need anything pertinent, crickets.

Nothing has changed since I last logged in, the sites confusing with no actual help or insight on how to manage through any of it.

Looks like it'll be another couple of years before I log back in unless I delete the account altogether.
Actually, I designed the site to be rather, intuitive. There's nothing confusing about it. In fact, stuck at the top of this forum that you posted in, is a ton of "stuck" threads offering "actual help and insight on how to manage through any of it".

If you have a question on how to use a part of the web site - this forum is where to post them.

Attachments

• stuck-threads.jpg
    stuck-threads.jpg
    464 KB · Views: 189
I went to 'garage' and cant see or find anywhere anything that says create, only to 'view other members garages'. I was gonna delete profile, and can't even find how to do that. Even in the search and advance search box, nothing. I'll just take it out my my favorites. Thanks anyways.

I went to 'garage' and cant see or find anywhere anything that says create, only to 'view other members garages'. I was gonna delete profile, and can't even find how to do that. Even in the search and advance search box, nothing. I'll just take it out my my favorites. Thanks anyways.

Really?

Let me know if you want me to delete your profile. :eyerole

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    304.8 KB · Views: 181
Thanks, Rob...I was just getting ready to post a picture of the page to show the location of the "+create". You beat me to the punch.

When I first joined I found it fairly easy to navigate the site. I myself am familiar with coding and HTML coding and website building. This is pretty well designed.

• Love Post
Reactions: Rob
I answered ones older.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom