Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Important! Big problem with my 92 Corvette, does not start! Security lights blinking! HELP!! SOS

brothers..... I found the problem!

I just finishing to put a new MSD distributor... new MSD coil... and a new original GM starting module....

and?

guess what happened??????????????

Nothing happened! Same problem... so, i waste at least 600$ more to the trash....

I have checked all the wires, ALL of them, of ALL the car! i found 3 broken wires and i replace it.

The problem is the ECM....a friend of mine here has the same problem after instaling a HYPERTECH chip like me... he tells me that he has the problems before he installed the chip... and one day, like me, the car does not start.

He tells me that he bought a remanufactured ECM (because they doesnt exist new, BAAAAAAAAAD THING TO GENERAL MOTORS....produce cars, but no produce spare parts for the cars... bad one for him) and the problem finished!

I cant test with his ECM because each ECM is programmed for each car and he has sold the car over 6 months ago.

So, whats the best site to buy a remanufactured ECM? because im gonna do it.... And the site that was cheaper, because i have buyed a Mercedes to use daily and im a little bit broken... over 3.000$ are now available to spend in the corvette... and i need new tires (here are AMAZINGLY EXPENSIVE), new windshield glass, i need new paint and other stuff and details...... but now i want to make my car works.

Please help me because im going crazy... i dont like to see my beautiful corvette every day in my garage with a mass of dust and in that conditions... i really love that car, is the seaxiest car i ever had and i want to use it. im not a museum to ´´only see´´...

thanks a lot for the help :D

Go online and search all the Corvette stores and catalogs. Most have a service to rebuild ECMs and program chips, and dash clusters.
Ecklers, Corvette America, Mid America...UPS and a check or Visa number and you'll be set.

Good Luck.

ECM is not programmed to car in 92 /93
All you do is put the chip out of yours into another same part number ECM ; no different than putting Hypercrap chip in

In any case a chip from a similar C4 LT1 ( man ) will work in any other C4 LT1 man
( A auto chip will also start and run the engine perfectly ; just not calibrated for a man trans )

92 / 93 ECM almost impossible to buy used; $300+ if you can.
Having your rebuilt is usually only option

yes but im gonna change the chip too, because the original chip was desprogrammed by the idiot that put the ´´hipercrap´´ chip on it, so i need a new chip if i want this. And the car does not start (in the past) with the original chip only (the blue one), you put the blue with the hypertech and the car starts fine... so.. im fu#/$/"(d in every way! And, i want my car original, i dont want that craps that only thing he do is damaging the car. do You want more speed? touch the engine!!!!!!!!! not the computer!!!!!

A friend here that repairs computers of car sought mine, and he tells me that. The original chip has a circle, once iluminated the chip is deleted, my chip, does not have the circle cover here!!! And have another adaptator with the hypercrap chip. ahahhaa, hypercrap... good one vetteoz ahahaha.

so i found a company can rebuild mine, but is 385$.... man... not too much? and 15 days of waiting... not too much too?:confused

y And the car does not start with the original chip only (the blue one),
you put the blue with the hypertech and the car starts fine...
That would indicate a problem with the chip
NOT THE ECM

I would try to borrow / test another chip before spending $$$ on a rebuild you may not need

That would indicate a problem with the chip
NOT THE ECM

I would try to borrow / test another chip before spending $$$ on a rebuild you may not need

Yes bro but look my situation:

I live in latin america, or in another words (shi"#/!)#t America), in that country you cant find nothing, and if i buy only the chip, it least like 15 days in arrive to here, maybe more, and why i cant find nothing of my car here? because if in my country exist 4 or 5 corvettes from 1992, are too much!

i find the coil and the starting module, why? because is the same of the ´´buick century´´ and whats the price for the coil here? 13$, unbeliavable cheap! whats the price for the starting module? 30$

So... i dont buy the originals, i buy the better ones, so i buyed a MSD coil (here 65$) and the starting module the original, 30$ AC DELCO.

And if when the chip arrives is not the chip?

I preffer to send everything and pay once, and corvette killed! :)

I dont want to wait more, because i want to use my car and later sell it and buy another sports car or a newest Corvette, maybe a 2005 or a 2007, because i dont like some stuff in my C4 1992, theres more that i like, but i think the newest vette is better. :beer

Yes bro but look my situation:

I live in latin america, or in another words (shi"#/!)#t America), in that country you cant find nothing, and if i buy only the chip, it least like 15 days in arrive to here, maybe more, and why i cant find nothing of my car here? because if in my country exist 4 or 5 corvettes from 1992, are too much!

i find the coil and the starting module, why? because is the same of the ´´buick century´´ and whats the price for the coil here? 13$, unbeliavable cheap! whats the price for the starting module? 30$

So... i dont buy the originals, i buy the better ones, so i buyed a MSD coil (here 65$) and the starting module the original, 30$ AC DELCO.

And if when the chip arrives is not the chip?

I preffer to send everything and pay once, and corvette killed! :)

I dont want to wait more, because i want to use my car and later sell it and buy another sports car or a newest Corvette, maybe a 2005 or a 2007, because i dont like some stuff in my C4 1992, theres more that i like, but i think the newest vette is better. :beer

Hello guys!!!

The car starts!!!!!!!!!!! :)

But not everything is hapiness, the car starts, but when starts, inmediately turn off. The guy who is working in my car tells me that is the security sistem, so he will try to do something to remove that, a bridge in the computer, i dont know.

The fuse of the ECM in the fusebox, was new, butttttt, you look the fuse and you think is new! no broken and looks perfect! but when you test the fuse, dont send the electricity. So, another more for my situation.

Anyone knows how to remove the VATS? or how to bypass the vats? The guy is working in my car tells me is the VATS, he repaired my ECM and checked the vats computer and everything is ok, so i dont know whats happening.

But you dont know how happy am i!!! the car finally start!!!!! Turn off, but starts!!! ahahahaha:L

hello you guys!

I just bought a new EPROM, or MEMCAL from gmeprom.com - EPROMs for 1982 to 1995 GM Vehicles and the guy that sold me the eprom was exelent!

Well, in that page you can order a new EPROM (is the chip that is in the ECM, blue color, you can remove it with your hands)

You can order the EPROM with that specifications i ordered:

-VATS delete, YES, VATS DELETE! Forget all VATS problems!!

-Performance upgrades (i ordered like this because i like to race, for that reason i have a corvette)

-Shift and one to four lights working well. Shift light will turns on when i reach 5.500rpm.

-Fan will start earlier, to have the engine cooler.

And many other thins...

Well, i have my new EPROM here, and guess what happened?

Car starts, but turns off, when you accelerate the car (like pumping) the car is on, and you can do it like 2 minutes and the time that you want and the car will on. but if you dont accelerate (pumping) the car just turns off.

I tested here putting a cloth full of gasoline in the 2 holes that comes to the air box, and the car is PERFECT... accelerates PERFECT and everything is PERFECT! when the cloth is out of gasoline the car just turns off.

I tested the fuel pump, i just blocked the return to the tank hose, i just put an allen key here very tight, and when i try to turn on the car, car dont turns on and the allen key just flew to the air like a bird....so, theres VERY GOOD gasoline pressure.

VATS is NOT, because i have an eprom with VATS DELETE, so, forget VATS or security system!

What is the problem? i think im more close to the problem! but i dont know what to do or what to change.... :eyerole

I tested here putting a cloth full of gasoline in the 2 holes that comes to the air box, and the car is PERFECT... accelerates PERFECT and everything is PERFECT! when the cloth is out of gasoline the car just turns off.

You have now isolated the problem to fuel starvation. You need to look at what controls the ECM's ability to provide fuel to the engine. There are several things that come to mind. The ECM gets information from the tps, the water temp sensor on the water pump, the MAF sensor, The air intake sensor, the O2 sensor and I think the abs sensor. What all these sensors have in common is they go to a common ground bundle in the wiring harness.

I believe you mentioned in an earlier post that you have a friend with an FSM. You need to look at the section for Driveability and Emissions. In the FSM for my 93 it is section 6E3 C. It goes into great detail on how all the sensors are interrelated to the ECM's ability to provide fuel to the injectors.

I would add from experience that the wires for all those sensors are very brittle and will break easily. I found on my car that I had problems with the wires being broken off inside of the connectors and in the wire itself.

You have done the wiring repairs under the dash and now have the car to were it wants to run. Now concentrate your attention to engine management sensors and wires for the ECM not the ECM.

You have now isolated the problem to fuel starvation. You need to look at what controls the ECM's ability to provide fuel to the engine. There are several things that come to mind. The ECM gets information from the tps, the water temp sensor on the water pump, the MAF sensor, The air intake sensor, the O2 sensor and I think the abs sensor. What all these sensors have in common is they go to a common ground bundle in the wiring harness.

I believe you mentioned in an earlier post that you have a friend with an FSM. You need to look at the section for Driveability and Emissions. In the FSM for my 93 it is section 6E3 C. It goes into great detail on how all the sensors are interrelated to the ECM's ability to provide fuel to the injectors.

I would add from experience that the wires for all those sensors are very brittle and will break easily. I found on my car that I had problems with the wires being broken off inside of the connectors and in the wire itself.

You have done the wiring repairs under the dash and now have the car to were it wants to run. Now concentrate your attention to engine management sensors and wires for the ECM not the ECM.

I do not remember seeing where he had done ANY INJ testing...leakdown, noid lite...etc.
The description of the malfunction was ...misleading at best, with the VATS to blame (since its not understood) then the ECM wired to the stereo, then the dash wiring, and it went on and on...
fuel pressure tested by blowing something out of a hose I guess...no number available.
He's been replacing 1 part at a time, with the GM engineers the bad guys. I'm throwing the fuel inj thought out there as a last effort to help, but with 5 full pages of assistance and arguement with every idea and offer of help from people that DO know...I', kinda done.

:BDH

Good Luck !

I do not remember seeing where he had done ANY INJ testing...leakdown, noid lite...etc.
The description of the malfunction was ...misleading at best, with the VATS to blame (since its not understood) then the ECM wired to the stereo, then the dash wiring, and it went on and on...
fuel pressure tested by blowing something out of a hose I guess...no number available.
He's been replacing 1 part at a time, with the GM engineers the bad guys. I'm throwing the fuel inj thought out there as a last effort to help, but with 5 full pages of assistance and arguement with every idea and offer of help from people that DO know...I', kinda done.

:BDH

Good Luck !

Hello guys!!!!!

gues what?

New ecm from automotiveexpress (i bought it in ebay.com, good service, good atention, everything perfect, only thing i dont like is a bad comunication at the end of transaction, but everything cool) cost me 460$, i tested with my friend 93 vette, and the new ecm is PERFECT!

New memcal from gmeprom.com - EPROMs for 1982 to 1995 GM Vehicles (EXELENT SERVICE, EXELENT ATTENTION, EXELENT IN EVERY WORD, AMAZING GUY!!!!!)

The new memcal was programmed by VATS eliminated (in inyectors from ECM), performance upgrades, cooler fan starting, etc.. so amazing and for only 130$, RECOMMENDED!

The car when is off, throws the 12 code that means EVERYTHING IS PERFECT. When you start the car throws you the 41 code. My mechanic has the scanner and i have tested everything in the car, whats bad?

The TPS is bad... dont works, dont send any voltage and is not working.

And the 41 code that throws when you start the car.

New coil, new starting module, new distributor (in january) And the car has the same faulty problem more than 4 months ago.....

I really need help, im very sad about my car and i dont know what to do, i have invested a lot of money in him and i dont know what to change, im thinking in a new MSD distributor to spend 600$ more....

i have a question, the TPS (trottle position sensor) can make the 41 code appear? Because the scanner told me IS THE ONLY THING THAT IS NOT WORKING IN THE CAR!

the mechanic with the scanner told me that check the wires of the coil, white and the others, every wire is in good working condition and i have tested continuity with my tester and is good.

i dont know what to do guys.... im just going crazy... and the mechanics here too....

the car starts for 2 seconds, and inmediately turns off, even if you accelerate, if you accelerate, sooner the car turns off.

In the past, in the start of the failure, if you accelerate the car pumping, the car stays on, with a terrible failure but stays on, now, it dont, just turns off.

Hope this sheds some light on the tps for you

Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
Copied from 1993 Service Manual
The Throttle Position sensor (TPS) is a potentiometer connected to the throttle shaft on the throttle body. It is a potentiometer with one end connected to 5 volts
from the ECM and the other to ECM ground. A third wire is connected to the ECM to measure the voltage from the TP sensor. As the throttle valve angle is changed (accelerator pedal moved), the voltage output of the TP sensor also changes. At a closed throttle position, the voltage output of the TP sensor is low (approximately .5 volt). As the throttle valve opens, the output voltage should be approximately 5 volts.

By monitoring the output voltage from the TP sensor, the ECM can determine fuel delivery based on throttle valve angle (driver demand). A broken or loose TP sensor can cause intermittent burst of fuel from the injectors and cause an unstable idle, because the ECM detects the throttle is moving.

If the TP sensor circuit is open, the ECM will set a DTC 22. If the TP sensor circuit is shorted a DTC 21 will be set. A problem in any of the TP sensor circuits will set either a DTC 21 or 22. Once a DTC is set, the ECM will use a default value for TP sensor, and some vehicle performance will return.

A personal note, when my TPS failed it DID NOT set a code other than to tell me the ECM was bad.

The code 41 means you have an open circuit between the ECM and the IC. Part of that circuit is the little connector that goes on the top of the OPTI. If it is corroded it acts like a bad wire.

We have given you several places were you could get manuals and wiring diagrams. Some even directly from the internet. HAVE YOU GOTTEN ONE OF THEM YET? If so I will continue to try and offer my humble thoughts on your problem but if not it would be useless for me to give any more comments because you have not been listening to what any of us have said. I think you have been throwing parts at this car and blaming GM for it's design. Because of our government restrictions on emissions all of the American manufactures of that time frame were having to make some very complicated and sophisticated systems to meet our regulations. Having said that it is very difficult to work on these cars without a careful systematic approach. I have found with time and patience and remembering the basics that my 93 will run and I can fix it. In 90% of the issues I have had they always go back to grounds and bad connectors or wires

Hope this sheds some light on the tps for you

Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
Copied from 1993 Service Manual
The Throttle Position sensor (TPS) is a potentiometer connected to the throttle shaft on the throttle body. It is a potentiometer with one end connected to 5 volts
from the ECM and the other to ECM ground. A third wire is connected to the ECM to measure the voltage from the TP sensor. As the throttle valve angle is changed (accelerator pedal moved), the voltage output of the TP sensor also changes. At a closed throttle position, the voltage output of the TP sensor is low (approximately .5 volt). As the throttle valve opens, the output voltage should be approximately 5 volts.

By monitoring the output voltage from the TP sensor, the ECM can determine fuel delivery based on throttle valve angle (driver demand). A broken or loose TP sensor can cause intermittent burst of fuel from the injectors and cause an unstable idle, because the ECM detects the throttle is moving.

If the TP sensor circuit is open, the ECM will set a DTC 22. If the TP sensor circuit is shorted a DTC 21 will be set. A problem in any of the TP sensor circuits will set either a DTC 21 or 22. Once a DTC is set, the ECM will use a default value for TP sensor, and some vehicle performance will return.

A personal note, when my TPS failed it DID NOT set a code other than to tell me the ECM was bad.

The code 41 means you have an open circuit between the ECM and the IC. Part of that circuit is the little connector that goes on the top of the OPTI. If it is corroded it acts like a bad wire.

We have given you several places were you could get manuals and wiring diagrams. Some even directly from the internet. HAVE YOU GOTTEN ONE OF THEM YET? If so I will continue to try and offer my humble thoughts on your problem but if not it would be useless for me to give any more comments because you have not been listening to what any of us have said. I think you have been throwing parts at this car and blaming GM for it's design. Because of our government restrictions on emissions all of the American manufactures of that time frame were having to make some very complicated and sophisticated systems to meet our regulations. Having said that it is very difficult to work on these cars without a careful systematic approach. I have found with time and patience and remembering the basics that my 93 will run and I can fix it. In 90% of the issues I have had they always go back to grounds and bad connectors or wires

Yes my friend i have all that wiring diagrams :) so, you tell me my problem is a broken wire between the ECM and IC, what is IC? Well... i have checked the 4 wires of the coil and is perfect, the mechanic with the scanner told me is a broken wire of the coil, i have checked that for continuity and its perfect. Im not blaming, maybe you are right by sophisticated sistems to your restrictions, but my problem is all my life i had european cars, like bmw and mercedes, and i NEVER had a problem like this... if something fails, i buy the part and thats all, if a thing dont works, my mechanic tells me ´´buy that´´ and problem solved. Here are 4 mechanics and dont know what to do with my corvette.. Maybe you are right, because i had in the past 2 bmw, my first one was a M3 european from 1998, with 325 horsepower as stock, amazing car... one of the best i had. Like 2 years later i bough another M3, but an American one, who had 240 horse power as stock and i readed in internet and told me that M3 has that horsepower by the american restrictions. So? you are right my friend! :)

Now i will check all the wires of the optispark, ignition module, and i would like to check IC but i dont know what is IC.

Im really thankfull with all you guys, and i think my problem will help that forum when i solve it to future problems, i want my bad experience help anothers to solve the same problem than me in just a few hours and not a few months like me.

IC means Ignition Control circuit.

SAVE the WAVE! :w

IC means Ignition Control circuit.

SAVE the WAVE! :w

Okay, so i need to check all the wires of the:

coil
distributor
starting module

right?

Today the mechanic told me ´´put a carburetor in the corvette and forget all the problems´´ it makes me laft but in some reason he has right. And i think doing that is like to the Queen of England use fake diamonds..... simply is not good.

Im here to all my attention to fix my car, now i dont will hear the mechanics, i will hear you guys :)

DTC410005.jpgDTC410007.jpgDTC410006.jpgDTC410005.jpg
DTC410002.jpgFrom a 93 service manual I trust it will be the same for the 92.
I won't get into a contest on who makes the best cars or designs. I have had experience with European products in my life for both cars and motorcycles. I had a 96 BMW motorcycle that fried the wiring and had to rewire it. That was a great experience because it was my first run in with a grounded wiring system that used and ECM ignition almost exactly like the C4 corvette uses. I could bore you with the stories of Lucas ignition systems on Jaguars, MG, Austin Healeys, Then there were the Fiat's, Citroens, Maserati, The Porsche, Etc.

IF in fact you have a service manual from GM you could with a bit of research find the same sections I have included in this message and a whole lot more.

DTC410006.jpg

Sorry about the upside down picture in my last post

Read and follow the diagnostic steps carefully.

so, you tell me my problem is a broken wire between the ECM and IC, what is IC? Well... i have checked the 4 wires of the coil and is perfect, the mechanic with the scanner told me is a broken wire of the coil, i have checked that for continuity and its perfect.
So it's got continuity,That still don't mean it's not shorted somewhere in the harness or a high resistance ground causing feed back through other circuits!~!!
I've never met a Corvette I couldn't get running!~!!!:thumb

I'd go back to the basics,Starting with ALL GROUND and B + Connections!~!!!
:w

So it's got continuity,That still don't mean it's not shorted somewhere in the harness or a high resistance ground causing feed back through other circuits!~!!
I've never met a Corvette I couldn't get running!~!!!:thumb

I'd go back to the basics,Starting with ALL GROUND and B + Connections!~!!!
:w

Hello guys!!!

good news! very good news!!!!!!

Look, thanks to the test page that you sent me, i found the problem like a miracle!

I will explain better i can:

the coil, has 4 wires, right? with a 2 connectors that when you put it together seems like one. yes! That connector has ORIGINALLY 2 pieces of white i dont know why, like plastic, i dont know, if your connector dont have it that piece internally, simply your coil connector will loose electricity.

My mechanic told me ´´start the engine´´ when he touched that connector, when he touched the car dont turns off, simply! when he dont touched, the car turns off! yes, THAT STUPID THING ALMOST BLOW MY MIND AND 4 MECHANICS MINDS!

i just bought a new connector and i replace it, and problem fixed!

butttttt, not everything is good, i will explain better:

now the car has a failure that seems like dont have spark or a spark wire changed, the car simply has a failure seems like spark, accelerates but blows fire to the exhaust and blows gray smoke, simply dont works well spark-fuel-air. i know my TPS is bad, and i cant find it here. One question, 1992 corvette TPS is the same of another chevrolet ``normal car´´? To buy it!

If my TPS is bad, the car has that failure?

please anybody can send me the coil wire distribution to know if my mechanics has correctly installed the coil wires? or a wire distribution of the distributor and spark plug wires to see if my mechanics has changed a wire?

All the information will be thankfull to me, remember, THANK TO YOU GUYS MY CAR IS WORKING RIGHT NOW!

thanks to everybody to the help... we know that when somebody has a failure like this, just we should say ``check the coil wires man´´ ahahaha, stupid, but almost impossible to find because when you see this, you see everything PERFECT! check continuity and PERFECT, so? good one....

As for the TPS I already have sent you the information on how it works and its importance to the whole system. If you will reread it you will see that any tps that will operate in the .5 volt to 5 volt range for a gm lt1 should work. You stated in an earlier post that you had access to an FSM and if so you should be able to find the section dealing with the distributor wires. Make sure the connector on the right side of engine that is square with 4 wires is turned in the proper rotation for the connector.

Copy (2) of OPTI connector 004.jpg
I am talking about the gray four wire plug just under the tps. It can be rotated and plugged into the socket backwards which if my memory is correct sounds like the condition you have now but you will not know without getting the tps to work first and then making sure that plug is rotated correctly before you try to run the engine any more.

As for the TPS I already have sent you the information on how it works and its importance to the whole system. If you will reread it you will see that any tps that will operate in the .5 volt to 5 volt range for a gm lt1 should work. You stated in an earlier post that you had access to an FSM and if so you should be able to find the section dealing with the distributor wires. Make sure the connector on the right side of engine that is square with 4 wires is turned in the proper rotation for the connector.

View attachment 4327
I am talking about the gray four wire plug just under the tps. It can be rotated and plugged into the socket backwards which if my memory is correct sounds like the condition you have now but you will not know without getting the tps to work first and then making sure that plug is rotated correctly before you try to run the engine any more.

Thanks Ron!!! I dont understand at 100% what you are saying, but the Distributor connector in my car is the same in yours (your engine needs a little bit of cleaning :) ) The distributor connector is perfect, and i think theres no other way to connect it if is not with the little pin to the block of the engine, is connected in the same way that yours :)

i will try to change the TPS, because its broken, my mechanic broke it testing with a tool in the plastic thing that turns to the left, he broke that with a tool, so... now my TPS is destroyed, everyone here tells me ´´only the Corvette TPS will works with you´´, and i read in internet that the corvette TPS fits in too many cars, so i dont know how to believe or what part number ask to buy my tps.

if i change the TPS and my fail keeps on, i will buy a new MSD distributor to forget all the problems with bad quality cheap distributors (like my car has) it cost me only 70$ in january, when i replace it.

Tomorrow i will ask my friend Ricardo that he has a 1993 corvette, to check all the spark plug wires to see if some spark plug is changed, i hope that he wants to help me because i bother him to test with his car too much times :)

Thanks Ron!!! I dont understand at 100% what you are saying, but the Distributor connector in my car is the same in yours (your engine needs a little bit of cleaning :) ) The distributor connector is perfect, and i think theres no other way to connect it if is not with the little pin to the block of the engine, is connected in the same way that yours :)i will try to change the TPS, because its broken, my mechanic broke it testing with a tool in the plastic thing that turns to the left, he broke that with a tool, so... now my TPS is destroyed, everyone here tells me ´´only the Corvette TPS will works with you´´, and i read in internet that the corvette TPS fits in too many cars, so i dont know how to believe or what part number ask to buy my tps.if i change the TPS and my fail keeps on, i will buy a new MSD distributor to forget all the problems with bad quality cheap distributors (like my car has) it cost me only 70$ in january, when i replace it.Tomorrow i will ask my friend Ricardo that he has a 1993 corvette, to check all the spark plug wires to see if some spark plug is changed, i hope that he wants to help me because i bother him to test with his car too much times :)
Hello you guys! how are everybody? :)Look guys, code 41 fixed, was the wire of the coil, now, i replaced my fuel pump by a granatelli motorsports walbro 255lph (the best of the best)now my car has the same failure, i buyed an MSD distributor, complete... and now i have a problem!My old distributor was corroed, so for that reason y spent 600$ in an MSD (the best of the best)Now, my MSD distributor is here, and i have a problem:I cant connect my MSD distributor, why? the MSD distributor has an original wire set, and they cant fit in my 92 corvette connector... is different, colors of wires, different. I dont know what to do because i cant find the right connector, even in ebay, and i dont want to make a connector by myself because i dont want to damage my 600$ MSD distributor if i do something wrong.Please help, because once one of the members has a problem like this, in the future is a piece of cake solve it because we have the solution.I think i need the wire, or the wire distribution to make a connector and connect my MSD beauty!The wire (originally) is this: NEW OPTISPARK OPTI-SPARK DISTRIBUTOR WIRE HARNESS LT1 | eBay distributor that my car has, identically to that: ACDelco 10457702 New Distributor | eBay the connector? that wire is for that distributor... now look my MSD beauty!MSD Ignition Pro-Billet LT1 Distributor 8381 | eBay the connector? the MSD distributor has 4 pins, the original 92 corvette wire has 5 (when you remove the wire of the old distributor that is here in the first link i sent)That wire, connects in a connector, located when are the inyectors, that connector has 5 pins and is totally different! And i cant connect my MSD beauty here!I hope someones can help me :)Thanks a lot guys!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom