Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C1-C2 photos

You did great! One step further - I can now copy one of them in my post for you!

Very nice!

:wJane Ann

attachment.php

That is one nice '62. I'm an expert at beating dead horses so just ask whenever you need any assisstance. I jumped into your previous post to help flog on that one.

Here is a couple of my old 1967 big block taken around 1980.

47b7d729b3127ccebbedc705456a00000036100Aas2bVk4bt2LA

47b7d729b3127ccebbe3d3df841100000036100Aas2bVk4bt2LA

Here's my '59 taken in Sept 1969 when I got home from Viet Nam. Note the Mickey Thompson dual white wall with red stripe cheater slicks. Still have them too. The blue '62 by the house is a Bel Air bubbletop that I let get away.

47b7d729b3127ccebbe3dc58c40900000036100Aas2bVk4bt2LA

Tom, Tom, Tom. How could you? ;squint: Got any in colour? :drool:

I think that's the first '67 I've seen with dog-dish centres. Interesting look. :beer

I needed to eat. It was the Carter years. I have a tray of slides someplace that I have not been able to find. Everything under the hood that would come off was chrome. It was Goodwood Green with black vinyl headrest seats. I had a NOS set of '67 centers that I never put together. The Police caps were stainless so they were salt proof. It did get dirty once in a while but I had the car painted and nice underneath so it was easy to clean. I put later centers on it when I sold it and still have the police caps and new '67 centers. You will see the police caps on my truck before too long.

Tom

heres some i collected of the internet over time.

steam power
2gy6fyh.jpg

49ijmuq.jpg

detriot
14.jpg

gassers
4cd7_1.jpg

CNV00092.jpg

DSCN1202.jpg

these are painful
57junkvette.jpg

66junkvette.jpg

Corvette.jpg

junkyardcorvette2.jpg

junkyardcorvette.jpg

Boy, I never get tired of looking at these pics, especally the vintage photos. Thanks everybody!

I guess I will use this thread to introduce myself! I just found this site last night so I didn't lurk long before joining. I have a 1965 convertible/hardtop 327/300. I was fortunate enough to have grown up with this car. My Mom (bless her great judgement) bought it at the end of 1965 after selling her Corvair. I was raised at car shows and was the youngest member of a small car club called Glass Class Corvettes (UP of Michigan if there are any Yoopers out there). My Grandpa taught me how to drive in this car when I was 9! I still think he was crazy for that one! lol Anyway, very long story short.....I was finally able to move the car down here and am in the process of all kinds of good projects. My daughter is pretty infatuated with the car, so apparently we are just passing this along from mother to daughter! Good times. I don't have too many decent pics of it right now. It is pretty garage bound at the time, but this will give you guys a general idea. The posted photo was taken as the Vette was arriving at my house from its journey from Michigan. I hadn't seen the car in 10 years....it was a great night! BTW, I have really enjoyed this thread....awesome looking rides out there! ;) Take care and be safe! PJ

I hadn't seen the car in 10 years....it was a great night!

Great Story.. and a survivor original car to boot!! Truly a close and loved part of your family. Good to see it will have a future. Keep us posted with the Upgrades and or Restoration pic's. Welcome Aboard...

:beer

Here's mine from the sunny UK...complete with the right licence plate recently perchased to complete the ultimate package. For me anyhow.

wrangler001.jpg

stingray006.jpg

stingray003.jpg

Here's mine from the sunny UK...complete with the right licence plate recently perchased to complete the ultimate package. For me anyhow.

wrangler001.jpg

stingray006.jpg

stingray003.jpg

That is just "almost" my dream car. If it had the white/black interior that would be it. Not that I don't like yours....it's beautiful. And I am very envious.

Welcome to our new members. There are some beautiful cars out there.

Some of us drive our early cars.

From Oklahoma to:
North Carolina in 2003 after 50th Anniversary in Nashville
Park City, UT in 2005
Boston in 2007

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom