Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C3 Parts F/S

Corvette
78 Restro
I started cleaning the shop and have found a few things I really don't need to keep. So, I'm giving all here at CAC first chance.

3 Bar spinners for factory alum. wheels. These are all metal
no plastic. Never installed. $50.00+sh

Need to get this stuff gone before the wife throws it in the trash.

Pair of 67-69 Corvette valve covers p/n 3767493. They are in good condition except for the fact that someone painted them black. $40.00+s/h

"80 A/T Shifter & Cable TH-350 $25.00+S/H

78 Air intake duct (over the radiator) $10.00+ s/h

All items you can make me an offer; I'd really hate to throw these in the trash.

Gary

SAVE the WAVE

Do you still have the "63-77 HD rear end cover--2.25 spring 9/16 bolts $35.00 +s/h " for sale?

e-mail me at: dave.tuesday@gmail.com

Thanks.

Dave

I started cleaning the shop and have found a few things I really don't need to keep. So, I'm giving all here at CAC first chance.

63-77 HD rear end cover--2.25 spring 9/16 bolts $35.00 +s/h

3 Bar spinners for factory alum. wheels. These are all metal
no plastic. Never installed. $50.00+s/h

'80 Delay wiper relay and switch. $10.00+s/h

3 piece Rear window Louvers $50.00+s/h

There may be more as I clean. Need to get this stuff gone before the wife throws it in the trash.

Gary

I found a set of 67-69 Corvette valve covers p/n 3767493. They are in good condition except for the fact that someone painted them black. $40.00+s/h

"80 A/T Shifter & Cable TH-350 $25.00+S/H

SAVE the WAVE

Someone else has spoken for it. We are just working out the final details for shipping. If for some reason it doesn't go through I'll get back to you. Thank you for your request.

Gary

Sorry Gary, guess I should'a posted here so you wouldn't get bugged for stuff that's taken.:)

Dibs on the Relay & Dist. Cover.
Thanks man.

Sorry Gary, guess I should'a posted here so you wouldn't get bugged for stuff that's taken.:)

Dibs on the Relay & Dist. Cover.
Thanks man.

Don't be sorry it no problem at all:beer. This stuff has been on here for a little while and I has about to give up on anyone wanting any of it. Have a great day.

Gary

How R those rear window louvers attached?:confused

The side panels slide into the rear window moldings. Then there are 2 thin bars , 1 near the top and 1 at the bottom that hold them from coming out. Then the louvers attach to the side panels with quick 1/4 turn lock fasteners. You can, many do, put double sided tape on the cross bars to stick them to the rear glass. I've done it with the two sided tape and with just a thin rubber between the side bars and the glass. I've had this type louvers on 3 different C3s and haven't had any problems other than it is a little harder to see out the back window when backing up at night.

Hope this helps in some way,

Gary

I was curious to see how your version attach,because I have a set thats the 1-piece design.I've never got around to trying them out because I wasnt sure about the advice to attach them with that double-sided tape.It seems there is no other way,with my typethough. ;shrug
Yes-louver.jpg

C3, It still seam that the side edges should slide under the window trim; But maybe not. I'm not sure if I'd trust the two sided tape alone to hold it on at 70+MPH.

Gary

C3, It still seam that the side edges should slide under the window trim; But maybe not. I'm not sure if I'd trust the two sided tape alone to hold it on at 70+MPH.

Gary
I'm considering losing mine & trying yours. How much to 98221?:confused;shrug ------If you look close,you can see the upper square "tabs" that had old 2-sided tape on them,as well as the slightly larger rectangular ones at the bottom.The guy I got 'em from said thats what held it on. Its made to where the whole thing hinges up from the top,so you can clean the window.It doesnt stay up,you have to hold it with one hand.

We are less than an hour away from each other; One of us could just make the drive or meet in the middle. Or something I'm sure we can work something out to save on shipping. Give me a PM with a way to make contact and I'll Email or call and we'll work it out.
Hey I need my drive shaft pulled to install new u-joints--Want to trade?? HA HA :boogie:L: :L

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom