Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: C4 tune up

Lt1

I have a Lt-1 stock and it is a real nice running car, if i was you leave it alone. Save for while and get a z06, 505 hp's are coming down and you will c-5/c-6 tech. then you will have a great machine. Just my 2 cents worth.....................................Billy:):):):)

Agree with you Billy. I have a 92 with the ZO7 pkg. Runs great, reliable as all get out, fun to drive and will put you back in your seat once it hooks up. Just a good buy for the average joe like me.

1982 Crossfire On the German Autobahn

I took my 1982 Crossfire Vette to Germany in 1989 and had an absolute blast with it for 3 years. No, it wouldn't stick with the best Porsches, but it would run with most anything else including the big Mercedes of the time at top end. Since the speedometer only went to 80, I was never really sure how fast it would go, but I guess it had to be close to 150 on a flat stretch of the autobahn. It was very reliable and never failed to start. It was economical when I drove it reasonably. It never failed to draw attention no matter where I drove or parked. Best of all, a German came to my apartment in 1991 when the Vette had 67K miles on it and after talking for a while, offered $17K for it. I paid only $11K for it used with 30 some thousand miles on it. It was fast enough and it was a Vette. Leave the engine alone and buy something faster if you aren't satisfied with the acceleration.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom