Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

c6 blue devil pics

taegdh said:
Bryan
You need to get your terminology staight:

Front engine: As it says Engine up front of driver. (See CORVETTE!)
Mid engine: Engine in back of driver, adhead of rear axle (See Pontiac Fiero)
Rear engine: Engine aft of the rear axle (See Corvair!)

I have been looking for that source from which I made the above-statements. Since I have not been able to find it, I stand corrected! Maybe I need to get some sleep....lol

Bryan

Blue and Red Devils

Well I have to admit, they are beautiful, and I wouldn't mind driving something like them. I do believe that this maybe an accurate peek at what we might expect. For the 427 emblems, I haven't decided if I like their placement, and would prefer to see them on the hood, for old times sake, either side of the cowl. Maybe Blue or Red Devil written in a cool cursive font in its place. Hey no white center stripe too much already.

I would like it to look a little more different from the original c6 but those are pretty nice

The blue version of the DEVIL is an awesome looking machine.

I've been reading with interest at all the speculation about the Blue Devil Corvette and the renderings that have been posted. I can't imagine Chevrolet making a Super Corvette for over $100,000 that still looks like a C6. There may be some slight resemblance, but I think it would be a "hard sell", even with super performance.

Maybe, they have already put out a prototype of what it could be. Take a look at the Daytona Prototype. http://www.raw-footage.com/Rolex24-2004/DP/Boss4/4-0722.html Could it be that they are working out the drivetrain bugs before making a committment to production of a Supercar? I agree that it doesn't look enough like a Corvette though.

However, it seems like GM is finally following Zora's dreams in successfully racing Corvette, and Zora floated a mid-engine many times only to be put down. A mid-engine Corvette to compete with Fords GT, (and other exotics) already race proven, (or disproven) by next year. Hmmmmmm, Purely speculation, but wow, what a car to take on the worlds racing venues. GM appears to be striving to have an impact on the European marketplace, and racing is the way to get recognized there.
Ol Blue

well it looks like just an LMP racer with like a Chevy engine, and I hope it dosent turn out like that, it is pug ugly

THE CAR LOOKS SWEEEETTTT, in both colors, when are they available ?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom