Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Callaway"s in the Museum!!!!!!

WOW, What a great display. Thanks to all who donated to the effort!! Great Job. Chris I know you have a ton in this as you do in all things CALLAWAY - Thank You. There is only one thing missing from the display - MY CAR (I wish I could have participated.) I don't see any 20 year old B2K's in the pic's. but I know one must be there since it's the 20th anniversary of the creation of Callaway Corvette Twin Turbo MAGIC. YEAH BABY!

Its such a great tribute to Callaway. I too wish I could have displayed my 03 Z06, I am going to take it later in the year at the phase 2 of NCM display of Callaway Cars. Mabe you can bring your car also. :cool

Callaway Z06, It was great meeting you and your son at Carlisle last year, your Callaway Z06 is a MIGHTY fine ride. I wish I could make it to the musuem later this year but I've got to many iron's in the fire. I will post some pic's of my latest project soon. It's a monster garage (to me). I will be at Carlisle. And don't forget the popular "CREEPER CHALLENGE" which is sure to be a hot ticket this year. We WILL need you and your son to participate in the CHALLENGE!

WOW, What a great display. Thanks to all who donated to the effort!! Great Job. Chris I know you have a ton in this as you do in all things CALLAWAY - Thank You. There is only one thing missing from the display - MY CAR (I wish I could have participated.) I don't see any 20 year old B2K's in the pic's. but I know one must be there since it's the 20th anniversary of the creation of Callaway Corvette Twin Turbo MAGIC. YEAH BABY!

Turbo Joe, you are in luck - the NCM DOES have an 87 Callaway B2K on display, the very first one! :upthumbs

http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91528

attachment.php

attachment.php

Chris and group!,
Great job guys. Very nice presentation of the series and a wonderful opportunity to showcase what many never get to even see. Chris, none of this stuff would be happening if you did not spend many hours to it. Thank you AND thank Natasha for putting up with it!

Thank you Paul - Natasha says it is all good :upthumbs

Hey folks, the museum just rang and said they repositioned the NCM-Cam to the right.

Here is the new angle :cool

Enjoy! :v

http://www.corvettemuseum.com/webcam/pop_camera6.htm

cam6image.jpg

From right to left:

Steve's Blue B2K / John's LM / 89 Challenge car / 1987 Red B2K

in the foreground, is a museum delivery C6 - it gets changed out almost daily! :eek

Enjoy! :m

IF THE NCM WANTS THEY CAN OPEN OUR HOOD.THE LIGHTS ARE DISCONNECTED.

YOU KNOW THAT IS WHAT EVERYONE WANTS TO SEE.

STEVE

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom