Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

(CallawayOwnersGroup) ~ Site updates, etc.

For example, you guys are going to laugh, but despite the three times I've said this... I still can't tell the difference between a CR1 and a regular Corvette with aerobody. ;shrug They look exactly the same to me, because I'm not sure what to look for.
I'm pretty sure a CR1 did not require the aerobody. Though I could be mistaken. But from the outside, there isn't much difference except that a ZR-1 had a wider rear than a regular Corvette (same is true with the aerobody also). It's the underhood view that leaves no doubt.

Chris, I can't wait to see more video posted, especially this mysterious DVD you mentioned with all sorts of Speedster footage!

I'm pretty sure a CR1 did not require the aerobody. Though I could be mistaken. But from the outside, there isn't much difference except that a ZR-1 had a wider rear than a regular Corvette (same is true with the aerobody also). It's the underhood view that leaves no doubt.

Chris, I can't wait to see more video posted, especially this mysterious DVD you mentioned with all sorts of Speedster footage!

CR1 and CL1 were the early names for the SuperNatural(TM) program - You are right, AeroBody(TM) was an option :cool

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom