Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Car canopy

Corvette
1972 LT-1 Coupe w/ AC
With winter coming, 3 cars and 2 garages, 'vette storage comes into question. Last year the 'vette sat in the garage...This year I am considering a car canopy. I found this same canopy at Sams Club for $198 http://www.aah-canopies.com/1020herccanopy.html

I was thinking I could build this under my deck for added protection from the snow & ice. I'd also put down some plywood for the flooring to keep the moisture under control.

Anybody here have this canopy? Is this a waste of money?

they are pretty cool I had one for about 3 years until the canopy leaked. make sure you achor it to the ground or it will take of in a wind storm.

Tony,

My father-in-law wants one too, so yesterday I found a place that sells Cover It brand at:

SHELTERS OF NEW ENGLAND INC.
251 West Hollis St.
Nashua, NH 03060

1-800-663-2701
Local (603)886-2701

We have not talked to them yet, but my brother-in-law had that brand and loves it. He's had it 2-3 years.

:w
Guy

Wow

That was wierd...Guy, I just finished talking to someone at NewEngland Shelters...and then I saw you posted this message.

This place isn't too far from me, he has 3 on display...
The Sams Club canopy is just a little to big to go under my deck.
This place has lots of sizes, prices seem good, & I wouldn't have to pay for shipping...will check them out tomorrow...They can custom build too.
I think an 18x9 would make a nice fit...

Re: Wow

tonyk72 said:
That was wierd...Guy, I just finished talking to someone at NewEngland Shelters...and then I saw you posted this message.

This place isn't too far from me, he has 3 on display...
The Sams Club canopy is just a little to big to go under my deck.
This place has lots of sizes, prices seem good, & I wouldn't have to pay for shipping...will check them out tomorrow...They can custom build too.
I think an 18x9 would make a nice fit...

That IS wierd.
And no sales tax:D. My father-in-law wants a double wide, so he'll be up this week. Yes, he lives in my in-law-apt and yes, we can already garage 8 cars and yes, it's going somewhere on our property :eek. Why don't we just build an airplane hanger!

:w
Guy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom