Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

...carbureted LS6 Gen III...??

Stan,
If you end up making a trip to Billy's shop, stop by and see me. You have to almosty drive by my house to get to his place. He is one hell of a nice guy, and builds a real nice product. He will let you drive one of his cars and see what it is all about. You are more than welcome to take mine for a spin as well. I will warn you however, you will morgtage the house and sell the wife into prostitution to have one of these after you have driven one! LOL

Regards, John McGraw

John....talk about nice guys...I doubt that Billy Dawson has anything on you. I'll gladly accept that invitation when I come down that way. I'd like nothing better than to meet you face to face and see your fine work in person...

Man...that made my day....however I'm not sure my wife wants me to see one of these cars in person, heh heh....

Merry Christmas ...Stan

Pick up the Feb '06 issue of Hot Rod. It just hit my mailbox yesterday. On the cover is a GM carburated LS7 crate engine. The actual engine seems to be EFI and makes 540hp out of the box. I haven't read the article yet except to find that the carb manifold is still a prototype. I'll bet it won't be long before the manifold will be available for this and other LS engines too.

Also there is a killer '66 coupe and a drive test of the Z06.

Tom

Thanks Tom...I haven't gotten my Hot Rod issue for the month yet...Hope my subscription hasn't lapsed...it getting close to time I imagine. I'll get one soon if it has...thanks for the tip...

Merry Christmas...Stan

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom