Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corvette Action Center Celebrates 5th Anniversary

Thanks Rob! Due to your vision and hard work, we've got something great here!

Proud to be a part of it.

:birth :CAC

Congratulations & Happy Birthday!!!

Although I am not here as much as I used to be, this is the best Corvette and PEOPLE site on the internet. Thanks for all the hardwork & effort that make this the premier Vette information site.

Here is to the next five years!:beer

Thanks Rob !

:birth :CAC

Proud to be a part of it.

:w
-Stefan

Great site Rob. I've been here 3 1/2 years and can't believe the changes. I can't imagine everything that went into the first 18 months.

Is there a tie in, other than a shared name, between the original project and the Internet site?

243209happy-birthday-white-on-black-ani.gif

You 'da man Rob! Thanks for all the hard work and many happy returns! :CAC

Congrats & Thanks

Rob, congratulations on such a great site.

And a special thanks for a special favor. My wife contacted Rob when I was in a bad accident with my corvette. I ended up in the hospital for six weeks. Anita e-mailed Rob and he put it on the CAC web. You all have no idea what all your responses meant to me.

Thanks, everybody

Al Hagel

Rob and all involved,

Thanks! Happy Birthday, and it is great being a part of this family!!

Scott

Job well done.Congratulations and a very large THANK YOU!. The best Vette site with the friendliest folks around.

This by far the most friendly and useful site on the www. A big thanks to Rob, and to the moderators, as well.

Congrats on the CAC:CAC birthday!!!!:birth :birth hope there are many more!!!!

bill and Gail!!!!!!!!:_rock

Thanks Rob and :birth to:CAC .

Without CAC owning a Corvette in <st1:country-region><st1:place>Spain</st1:place></st1:country-region> would be a nightmare. There is so much information here that I seldom need to post a question because any problem that I have has already been thoroughly discussed and solved.:upthumbs

:w

Thanks everyone. I can't believe it's been 5 years already! :)

Congratulations and thanks again for all your hard work and long hours and for the dedication of the moderators too, we really do appreciate it. Quite the family you got there Rob and look how fast it grew;) !
Proud to be part of it:upthumbs

Wow five years! Thank you Rob for your idea and thank you to all the people behind the servers who make it work! :birth to CAC! May the force be with us!

5 years and COUNTING! Happy belated birthday.

:birth CORVETTE ACTION CENTER

Bill :upthumbs , best Corvette site on the internet that's for sure :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom