Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Coupe or Convertible, your choice, no waiting!

*89x2*

Two Callaway SC 560 Corvettes were spotted for sale on the greens of Bloomington Gold this weekend. Callaway Commercial Manager, Mike Vendetto, was out there supporting the local Chicago area Calaway dealer for the show -

Forum member Kruzmisl, could hardly be peeled away from the cars - I bet he finds his way into one of these cars by years' end :upthumbs

Your choice, coupe or convertible! :lou

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'm just asking this question, solely for interest in the question but...

would there be a price difference between buying a Callaway SC 560 and having that made into a C16, and having the C16 created from a new Corvette?

Brangeta,

*I would think* it would be a wash except maybe that the whole capital outlay is not all at one time. I have not seen C16/Aerobody2 only pricing on their website.

-Luigi
:cool

Two Callaway SC 560 Corvettes were spotted for sale on the greens of Bloomington Gold this weekend. Callaway Commercial Manager, Mike Vendetto, was out there supporting the local Chicago area Calaway dealer for the show -

Forum member Kruzmisl, could hardly be peeled away from the cars - I bet he finds his way into one of these cars by years' end :upthumbs

Your choice, coupe or convertible! :lou

attachment.php

attachment.php

Both look awsome!:upthumbs. Would go with the convertible if it has a 6 speed.:cool

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom