Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Critical Information!!!!

Tom,Your doing a fabulous job!!!!!:happyanim::happyanim::happyanim:

I have signed up and so has the person going with me. Don, you still don't know who it is. Ha Ha Ha. :L :L :L So let me get this straight. The Cruise Inn event will now be Thursday and Friday and nothing on Sat. is that correct? I would like to know so I can chnge my Hotel reservations for 2 night instead of 3 nights.

I have signed up and so has the person going with me. Don, you still don't know who it is. Ha Ha Ha. :L :L :L So let me get this straight. The Cruise Inn event will now be Thursday and Friday and nothing on Sat. is that correct? I would like to know so I can chnge my Hotel reservations for 2 night instead of 3 nights.
As far as hotel nights, it all depends on when you plan on arriving and leaving.
The stuff officially starts on Thursday morning. So unless you're driving in on Thursday, you'll need to be there Wednesday night.
There is stuff taking place on Thursday and Friday, ending with the dinner and awards on Friday night. If you plan on leaving immediately after the dinner/awards, then no need to spend the night. Otherwise, you'll be staying over on Friday night and leaving on Saturday.

So....Arriving/Sleeping at hotel Wednesday night
...Thursday night
...Friday night
Check out Saturday morning. That's three nights (for me).

Current CruiseFest Itinerary

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom