Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

CruiseFest 2011

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
We are very pleased to announce that CruiseFest 2011, will be held at Mid America Motorworks in Effingham, IL next year.

We have not settled on dates yet, however, rest assured, it will probably be within the first two weeks of June. :upthumbs

Expect it to be bigger, better with more seminars and road tours!

Count me in!!!!!!!:thumb:thumb:thumb

AH! A second chance, hopefully things will be going better and I can attend.

Glenn
:w

You know you can count Linda and I in for next year!!!!

Speaking of CAC gatherings; Some of you may want to join us in CAC club parking at Mid America Motorworks FunFest for Corvette 2010. Watch for the sign-up thread coming soon.

We are very pleased to announce that CruiseFest 2011, will be held at Mid America Motorworks in Effingham, IL next year.

We have not settled on dates yet, however, rest assured, it will probably be within the first two weeks of June. :upthumbs

Awesome! Just nail down the dates as that's the most important thing in my opinion. I think most people need to block dates first and foremost. The "where" and "what" for the event can be figured out later.
:thumb

I'm there...had a great time this year, wouldn't expect anything less for next year. Lets get the dates nailed down.

I will be there again.:beer:beer only thing is if we stay at the same place (which is OK with me) I may have to go out on Friday night and eat somewhere else. I am not sure that the food at the cookout was real meat and I don't do Hot Dogs, i know what goes into them.

CruiseFest

I had a great time! I'm already looking forward to next year!

2011 cruisefest

Mary Ann and i will be there for sure, god willing....................................Billy:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I'm ready. I had a great time and look forward to expanding the event next year.

Tom

Great Choice!

For all the right reasons, this was a great choice for '11 Rob. So many people just don't know what they missed this past weekend. Count me in for the fests squared (that's FunFest & CruiseFest).:beer

My brother and I plan to attend again. Tom will lead the caravan from Colorado and Kansas and meet Billy and Yoda if we don't stop for nail removals. It will be worth the trip because Tom has to make the Road Warrior trophy and I know it will be awesome.
Barrett

Cruisefest

Never been up there but will consider it next year if the timing is right. I had a bowling torunament in Reno the first week in June this year and am not sure what dates we'll get for Reno next year.

The first weekend is Volkswagon Funfest 3,4 and 5th. It will most probably have to be the following week.

AH! A second chance, hopefully things will be going better and I can attend.

Glenn
:w

Hey same here, Maybe by then I will have my back fixed up to where I can work and have some cash to go.

Mike.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom