Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Curious in the After Market

BigRed

Corvette
1985 Bright Red Rocket
Im looking for Corvette logos for my gas cap and hood I really dont like the stock ones ( 1985 Vette) I like the flags on a 45' angle and I have a 4+3 tranny and I need a new Knob I cant find anything

I would sure look into anything dress up items anyone may suggest so please if you have a cool idea lemme know I'd denfinitly entertain it!:bang :bang

I assume you have tried Ecklers amd Mid America designs?

They have all the logos, and it sounds like you like the earlier ones, from the c1 and c2. I agree, by then way, and there is nothing preventing you from using them. Some of the earlier ones, for example, from the interior, or horn rings, adapt well since they are the right size.

Hope this helps.

I havent tryed those companys but I will Right now and thanks for the heads up on the Older Interior notion I will definitly look into that!! :upthumbs

I don't think the knob for the DN 4+3 is available anymore, at least I wasn't able to locate one for mine when I did my interior. They don't make an aftermarket shifter for it either. :(

The button is available! :L

Kens right about the button being available and the knob not being made anymore :-(.........I've heard horror stories about people trying to find that part......and no one makes a replacement either!

Will keep an eye out.......

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom