Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Dealer dropped my C5 off lift -- need advice

• Thread starter Thread starter TheBlueVette
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
cruzer82 said:
I wonder how many Vettes we could get to show up at Stewards on a weekend, there busy day, to show support and let people know what's going on. If we only state the facts there is no libility.

Just a thought...........:beer
yeah -- if we got a critical mass, it might make a difference. How many CAC members live close enough to Colma to make it?

- Dave

Kron 4 may be on my side

The local TV consumer news station finally called me. I've called the guy back a couple of times, but haven't reached him yet.

- Dave

barnetdh said:
The local TV consumer news station finally called me. I've called the guy back a couple of times, but haven't reached him yet.

- Dave
Hope you make the News maybe we'll be able to see it on Satellite:L
Dave are you up early or have a late night?;LOL

Keep your chin up , I don't know how you do it, I'd have been locked up by now

bossvette said:
Dave are you up early or have a late night?;LOL

Keep your chin up , I don't know how you do it, I'd have been locked up by now
They get us up early here at the rest home, so we can take our meds :D

- Dave

barnetdh said:
yeah -- if we got a critical mass, it might make a difference. How many CAC members live close enough to Colma to make it?
I live close enough. Today would be rough, but. . .

Erik S. Klein said:
I live close enough. Today would be rough, but. . .
We'd need more planning, I think. Today would have been good timing because of the sale, but there's not enough notice to make it work well.

- Dave

cruzer82 said:
I'm about 1 1/2 hours away but let me know which weekend and I'll be there.
way cool, cruzer! Will do.

- Dave

My wife had to do some emergency shopping at Stanford Mall in Palo Alto (sale at Nordstrom's), so afterwards we decided to swing by Courtesy. Talked to Anne-Maire -- nice lady. They had a 50th Anniversary there with 2,000 miles on it, special red, convertible. Too sweet for words.

My wife like the Z06's a lot too. (or is that a zed ought six?)

-Dave

Yeah, I saw that one. Very, very nice car.

I was more interested in the 5 Z16s they had on the lot, but I was really just window shopping. . . I stopped by during a mid-afternoon cruise just to see what they had.

All of the used Vettes were 2000+ with most being 2003. Prices were from 30K up, mostly, although the sales guy said they just wanted to move them so no fair offer would be refused.

We must have just missed each other, Dave! :)

E

Erik S. Klein said:
Yeah, I saw that one. Very, very nice car.

I was more interested in the 5 Z16s they had on the lot, but I was really just window shopping. . . I stopped by during a mid-afternoon cruise just to see what they had.

All of the used Vettes were 2000+ with most being 2003. Prices were from 30K up, mostly, although the sales guy said they just wanted to move them so no fair offer would be refused.

We must have just missed each other, Dave! :)

E
Erik - Yeah, sounds like it. I didn't know we were going to end up there, or I'd have been sure to bring your cell phone number. We were there around 5:00. Probably just missed you.

Anne-Marie knew who I was -- she said she was wondering when I'd show up to buy a vette from her. She was, of course, ready to sell me one right then, but I need my down payment from Stewart's.

They sure do have a lot of C5's. Nice selection, but, as you say they are all in the higher $$$ range.

- Dave

Hey Dave, hey Gys and Gals,

Well Dave, one thing is for sure, you've made a lot of friends because of your ordeal with Stewarts. I take it that the attorney my wife contacted to help you never reached you. He didn't return our calls or emails so I'm assuming he never contacted you either.
Ali and I are looking for a C5 driver. I have 2 '63s but they don't stray too far from the farm. Ali is going to pick this corvette out and it will be in her name, she'll let me drive it of course. :-)
So if anyone knows of a decent C5 conv. w/ automatic please ley us know. We are planning a cross country drive from Balto. to S.F. next summer. Maybe we'll stop by and say hi Dave.

Good luck Dave! Hang in there, it will all work out in the end.

Best Regards,
Mike & Ali

As of this post....

Number of Replies: 916

Number of Views: 119,949

This thread must be setting a record!

[QUOTE='63split]Hey Dave, hey Gys and Gals,

Well Dave, one thing is for sure, you've made a lot of friends because of your ordeal with Stewarts. I take it that the attorney my wife contacted to help you never reached you. He didn't return our calls or emails so I'm assuming he never contacted you either.
Ali and I are looking for a C5 driver. I have 2 '63s but they don't stray too far from the farm. Ali is going to pick this corvette out and it will be in her name, she'll let me drive it of course. :-)
So if anyone knows of a decent C5 conv. w/ automatic please ley us know. We are planning a cross country drive from Balto. to S.F. next summer. Maybe we'll stop by and say hi Dave.

Good luck Dave! Hang in there, it will all work out in the end.

Best Regards,
Mike & Ali[/QUOTE]
Thanks, Mike & Ali.

Yes, , it's just incredible all the support andfriends I've found here.

Please stop in and see us in beautiful Half Moon Bay. http://www.ritzcarlton.com/resorts/half_moon_bay/ (BTW, this is not our house :D )

There's a 50th Anniversary convertible at Courtesy Chev. in San Jose with only 2,000 miles on it.
http://www.courtesychevrolet.com/homepage.jsp?store=sanjose
- Dave

You're welcome Dave!

We are very much looking forward to our cross country trip. We may even take our laptop and let people know how the trip is going along the way. We are planning the trip west sometime next summer, possibly in July. We are especially looking forward to visiting the Bay area. I flew out there 2 1/2 years ago to buy my '63 riverside red conv. It is one of the most beautiful areas we've ever visited.

Best Regards,
Mike & Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom