Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Event Code Status for your 03 order.

R

Rick Daniel

I`m sure this is already here on the forum somewhere, everything else is. :) I had a member email about event codes so I thought I would post them.

STATUS EVENT CODES
1100-Order placed at dealer
1101-Order accepted by GM
2001-Order generated to dealer
2005-Order replaced with GM Prospec order
2050-Order changed
2500-Order sent to production, preferenced
3000-Order accepted by production control
3100-Order available to sequence (now the tpw becomes more stable)
3400-Order broadcasted for production
3800-Vehicle produced
4150-Vehicled invoiced to dealer
4200-Vehicle shipped
5000-Vehicle delivered to dealer
6000-Vehicle delivered to customer :)

Rick,

Nope, I don't think we have that here. Thanks for posting this information! :)

Rick,
I have been trying to get the Event Code from my dealer in Birmingham, Susan Schein. They don't seem to know what I am talking about. My order number is FKZT6N.. Can you help me out on getting the event code. They are telling me I have a TPW of 10/21 for my AE convertible.

Thanks
Rodney

Rodney Pruet said:
Rick,
I have been trying to get the Event Code from my dealer in Birmingham, Susan Schein. They don't seem to know what I am talking about. My order number is FKZT6N.. Can you help me out on getting the event code. They are telling me I have a TPW of 10/21 for my AE convertible.

Thanks
Rodney

This will depend on witch allocation your order was placed in. The 50th is being released in two diff. allocations. If your order was placed in the first one then your order should be the only 50th the dealer has gotten so far and the only way a TPW could be asigned. The second allocation has not been released yet. In any case I`m sorry to say your dealer is the only one to be able to get you event status unless you have an inside contact at GM. :)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom