Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

News: (EVENTS)Callaway Owners & Enthusiasts, register now for the NCM C4 Gathering...

Guys, Ron Kreigh from the ZR-1 Group is hosting an informal food fest in the lounge area at the Holiday Inn, Univ. Plaza on Wed. Night.

He invited us to drop by - although I won't be in town yet, please take him up on this as he is a great Corvette owner and the rest of the bunch is fun too :beer

See ya' next week :w

Guys, Ron Kreigh from the ZR-1 Group is hosting an informal food fest in the lounge area at the Holiday Inn, Univ. Plaza on Wed. Night.

He invited us to drop by - although I won't be in town yet, please take him up on this as he is a great Corvette owner and the rest of the bunch is fun too :beer

See ya' next week :w
It is usually upstairs in his rooms. I will be there on Wednesday. Hope to see everyone there. Chris, When are you arriving?:beer

:w :v

RKreigh said:
Wed Night at 6:30 for the early arrivers, pizza and of course BEER, sponsored by the ZR1 Net Registry in the Uplaza atrium

Raptor Twin Turbo ZR-1 Prototype and TT LT1, congrats on getting these cars done and thanks for bringing them to BG, great job guys!

Thurs Night at Wah Bahs Steak House, this place is a blast, pick your own cut, grill it yourself or have the chef do it, all you can eat side, reasonable too!! good eats and alot of fun.

Fri Night Wendells BBQ

Sat Afternoon drag racing,

Sat night NCM "in the round" dinner with the vettes (as it should be!)

the seminars will feature

Haibeck discussing the new 440 ci LT5, car will be there! congrats Frank.

the MY95 "The LT5 that never was" variable cam tech LT5 by Graham Behan, the LT5 master, he will have prototype castings for a complete engine on display, this engine would have pulled an EZ 500 HP back in 95 with emissions compliance and great torq. shame it never saw the light of day but 2 engines were salvaged from the GM toy bin

the NEW ZR-1, see it live.

Drag racing 101 from your truely to help out folks, come on out to the drags! this is a great time to try your hand. bring a helmet and long sleeve pants, shirt, buckle up of course. lots of on track advice and help available, $50 for nearly unlimited runs, it's just US!!!

lots more croozes, and seminars, the corvette challenge cars and of course the NCM and corvette factory tours.

it's going to be a great time gents, come on out!!

see

http://www.corvettemuseum.com/regist...g/agenda.shtml

for details! hope to see you there

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom