Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Finally Bought A "ZR1"

That is looking really good.

Congratulations on your new ZR-1. :D Very detailed series of images. That is a nice a color!

I have a question....is there any chance (risk) that if this car is in fact thy prototype, would GM launch its rabid dogs of litigation on your because of this build???

I have heard stories, rumors, and allegations that GM loves to control all of its vehicles...are you in jeopardy with GM for the build??? Just asking....not trying to highjack the thread. :)

Congratulations on your new ZR-1. :D Very detailed series of images. That is a nice a color!

I have a question....is there any chance (risk) that if this car is in fact thy prototype, would GM launch its rabid dogs of litigation on your because of this build???

I have heard stories, rumors, and allegations that GM loves to control all of its vehicles...are you in jeopardy with GM for the build??? Just asking....not trying to highjack the thread. :)

No danger at all.

I have been following your build up and all I have to say is that you are going to need a fire extinguisher cause that car is on fire. :beer
I bet you cannot wait to hear it run. :_rock

Very nice! I know you will have a lot of conversations about this at Bowling Green:)

It was a great weekend at the NCM. I got to realize my goal of having my car on display with the exterior complete. The next time it enters the NCM, it will be under it's own power. :cheers:

11c89pd.jpg

She's looking sweet!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom