Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

free alternator

topless82vette

Corvette
1982 convertible (not factory) stock 350cfi auto
if anyone needs a free alternator for there vette let me know this is a 70 amp unit off my 82 vette Im not sure if its the original unit but it did work fine while it was on the car I switched to serpentine belt drive so this isn't needed anymore it has upper and lower brackets with all the bolts and pulley (all you pay is shipping)

How is that serpentine drive working out? Any pics? That is off a camaro-right? Long leg water pump and all.

I don't need the alternator, but I am sure somebody here would like to get it from you.

SOLD!

Topless:
What a great offer! I'll be tickled to pay shipping if no one else has already spoken for it. Lemme know?
JACK:gap

69myway

the serpentine system is working great took some mods to make it work but the motor seems to wind up a little quiker not sure if the serpentine made it do that or just I havent driven the car in ages as for the water pump I used a regular 89 camaro water pump as well as all the other camaro accessories yes the serpentine system is of a 89 camaro 305 TBI engine and no I dont have pictures of the system the only thing left to do now is figure out a way to make the upper radiator hose fit and that one has me stumped pretty bad thought about taking to a aluminum welding shop and have them fabricate the stock thermostat housing so it extends over the drivers valve cover

Jack if you want the aleternator setup its your since nobody else has spoken for it email me and I will send you my address heres my email Proz1167@aol.com shipping shouldn't be more that 15 bucks for it but I will check

Check out Summit on the water neck. They have one that allows you to turn it anyway you want. It is a three piece unit with the neck, o-ring, the the mounting plate. I used it on my car. I am also still playing with the upper hose due to my a/c being in the way.

I can't wait to see the photos when you do get a chance to post them. I have a spare small block serp set in my garage with a good a/c compressor, power steering, alt, etc. I had been planning on putting that on the 69 back when I planned to install a hot small block.

do you by chance need a set of windshield pillar plastic pieces for yours I won a auction for a complete 3 piece set but only need the center section there supposed to be a dark blue color and have a couple small cracks according to him I havent seen them yet though

topless82vette said:

do you by chance need a set of windshield pillar plastic pieces for yours I won a auction for a complete 3 piece set but only need the center section there supposed to be a dark blue color and have a couple small cracks according to him I havent seen them yet though

Why do all these kinds of deals come up right after I have bought other parts............! Thank you for offering, but I bought new ones and am trying to install them this week. They are a pain in the butt to get everything to line up.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom