Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FS 04 coupe w/4000 miles.

Mark Oliverio

Corvette
96 Arctic White LT4 coupe
2004 Chevrolet Corvette with ONLY 4,000 MILES!! This Corvette is absolutely pristine, inside and out! It comes loaded out with every options available including, heads up display, memory seating, telescoping steering wheel, dual climate control, polish aluminum wheels, and both painted and glass tops! This is a MUST SEE!! If you are looking for an absolutely brand new Corvette, look no further! This Vette was garaged kept its entire life and has only 1 previous owner! Call Mark @ 985-781-3800 or 985-768 6170 or e-mail @ markanthonycars@aol.com.

Attachments

• img.jpg
    img.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 191
  • imgCAHQHURH.jpg
    imgCAHQHURH.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 186
  • img3.jpg
    img3.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 191
  • img4.jpg
    img4.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 200
  • img5.jpg
    img5.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 191
  • imgCAMS93BT.jpg
    imgCAMS93BT.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 303
  • img6.jpg
    img6.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 192
  • img7.jpg
    img7.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
Auto? Stick?

Elaine

Love it but my wife doesn't like Yellow .Would make an excellent Christmas present .
Saving my pennies but this one will be long gone before I have enough... :(

Mac

Auto, from the pictures.

Mac

attachment.php

You're absolutely right, Mac...but an ad should state that, along with mileage, options, mods, price, etc. Thanks!!

Elaine

You're absolutely right, Mac...but an ad should state that, along with mileage, options, mods, price, etc. Thanks!!

Elaine
Not all of us do sales for a living... and many of us would starve if we had to do so... but I'm a fine detective!!

Mac

Yeah the picture was there and I saw that, but it amazes me how many people that are selling their Corvette do not put one of the most important options...Automatic or Standard.

I've seen ads where the seller actually goes as far as hiding the brake petal so we can't see whether it's an auto or manual. It always winds up being an automatic. I called one dealer and the salesman actually told me all proud "Well, we got you to call us right?" ... hang the phone up time!!!

I called up a private sale once that stated the Corvette was a 4 speed only to find out it was an automatic with 4 speed overdrive!!!

Chuck M

Last edited:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom