Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FS - 2001 Coupe in Kansas

Toms007

Corvette
2007 Atomic Orange Coupe
I'm testing the waters for my 2001 Mag Red automatic coupe.

Car has 95k miles. It sports a mail order tune by East Coast Supercharging ($149), Halltech Stinger Cold Air Induction system ($349), Corsa Sport axle-back exhaust ($600 used), upgraded HID headlights ($600) and HID fog lights, new Bilstien HD shocks ($400 May 2014). The interior has custom Oak-magnetic red seat covers from Mid America Motorworks ($1300). New foam was installed at the same time. Rocking seat repair done. Bose system removed last month and a Clarion NZ503 headunit installed with matching JVC speakers ($1300). It has Nav and I installed the XM module and antennae. I have added Homelink system to the visor. The car has HUD. Lloyds' mats with C5 emblems embroidered, including rear cargo mat. I also had top tier window tint added last summer, darkest legal in Kansas. Stock Intake and exhaust are available if new owner wants them.

The car has Michelin Pilot Sport AS ZP in stock sizes. The front tires have about 75% of the tread left, the rears a little less (how does that happen?
biggrin5.gif
) They are mounted on stock polished thin spokes. They are not perfect, but look 80%. TPS sensors were replaced about 3 years ago. The rack started leaking pretty bad two years ago, so I had a new (remanned from Zip Corvette)

Z06 front screens (genuine GM)Front brake intake screens and side vent screens as well. I also added Altec splash guards painted Magnetic Red to match the paint.

My starting price is $18k or OBO. The reason for selling is, I want to move up to a C6 and have found one that I really like. Car is located in south west Kansas

Oh, solid anti-roll bar endlinks installed 3-2014.

Now that's one PERRRTY ride!!! Awesome set up to say the least! ;worship

Now just find me a buyer, Bo. :D

I forwarded this to a good friend of mine...she said she "likes Camaro's"... :eyerole Not sure whats up with that way of thinking! ;shrug I tried!

Thanks Aaron, Tell her I can negotiate the price some.......:D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom