Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Get Your CAC Cap - Now in Black or Tan!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corvette
71 Conv. (Sold) / 98 Pewter Coupe (Sold)
blackandtan.jpg

Finally, now you can show the world where to go for the best in Corvette news and information. A fresh shipment of CAC hats have just arrived and they're ready for you to slap one on your head and show off your Corvette Action Center style!

The caps are available in black or tan as shown above embroidered in a tu-tone logo twill cap with hideaway velcro clasp. These are the same style caps used for the Cruise-Fest 2006 caps, for those of you who were there.

I have removed all references to the old pricing and ordering process since this is a two year old thread. If you are interested in the more recent hats, please click here to view the new discussion. Once the new caps are available for ordering, I will remove this thread.

I forgot to mention, this is just the start! If this goes well we may be able to add shirts and other items as well.

I will post order updates in this thread as I get them and process them.

- Eric:w

Must have one !

PM'ed you

Alan

Eric.....I sent you my info and really looking forward to getting my new cap. This is really a nice thing you are doing for the members of CAC...Thanks.

Five caps shipped this morning via USPS to:

Lucy64
PWRWGN1
hdkeno
kingman
Greg Albers

These things are moving fast! Thanks guys!

The caps look good....sent you a message!

Money sent via Paypal for 2 caps: 1 for me and 1 for the Mrs.

Thanks for doing this!

Money sent via Paypal for 2 caps: 1 for me and 1 for the Mrs.

Thanks for doing this!
Got it, I'll ship them out for you Monday!

Thanks Dave!

CAC cap

Eric: Guess what was in our mailbox this morning? Great looking cap. Speedy delivery.:D Thanks! :D

Eric: Guess what was in our mailbox this morning? Great looking cap. Speedy delivery.:D Thanks! :D
WOW! I tip my hat to the USPS! Good thing I didn't spring for priority:upthumbs!

Glad you like it!

-Eric:w

Our first shipment of 10 caps have been sold and it took barely a weekend. I will have 20 more ready to ship in about two weeks or less. You can place your order now and I will ship it as soon as they are back in stock.

Thanks everyone!

My Hat Arrived Today

Eric

All that l can say is that it really is a neat hat and well worth the $ spent. I'm already looking for the next CAC item being offered.

Thanks Again

Alan

Eric,
I got mine in the mail today along with another package of a fresh order of cigars. That is one very nice hat. I got two great packages in the mail in one day...life is good.

Alan & Kerry,

Glad you like the caps! :upthumbs

- Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom