Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Getting more light power from the tail lights

Corvette
2003 50th Annversary Red coupe, beautiful !
How do I get brighter lights in my tail lights and rear back up lights ? I have gotten a plate/light assembly from Ecklers and it has bigger diamonds in the light portion of the assembly, but I'm wondering if there exist any light bulbs that world increase the brightness from the lights in the rear end. The standard lights are 3057 for the backup lights and 2057 for the tail lights. Any advice welcomed.

I believe PIAA and Sylvania make high intensity bulbs but can't direct you to any particular website. You may want to check your local auto parts store. Good luck.

How do I get brighter lights in my tail lights and rear back up lights ? I have gotten a plate/light assembly from Ecklers and it has bigger diamonds in the light portion of the assembly, but I'm wondering if there exist any light bulbs that world increase the brightness from the lights in the rear end. The standard lights are 3057 for the backup lights and 2057 for the tail lights. Any advice welcomed.

I also wanted brighter tail lights so I bought a set of "Halos"(they have LEDs) and now when someone stops behind me I look in the rear view mirror and it looks like their face is on fire:L...I love my Halos

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom