Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

glad to be here

Shelly Gracey

Corvette
81 dark blue metalic
This is my first vette. Waited 41 years to be able to do it right. She is a peach and took 2 years of serious looking, calls and disapointment to find her but all worth it. She is dark blue metalic w/ camel leather in real good shape. I need tons of info! looking forward to talking to like minded vetters.
Shelly

U rule! I'm happier every day I finally got her and found this site.MAY THE FORCE BE WITH US!(how can it not)

Welcome to the CAC!

Enjoy!

:Steer

Shelly, welcome to the CAC. Your color combination sounds great. Pics, pics please!

Tammy

U rule! I'm happier every day I finally got her and found this site.MAY THE FORCE BE WITH US!(how can it not)

:w Shelly ;)

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center Community and as for the "Force" it seems to hang very close to us here and at the L81VetteRegistry for some odd reason :rotfl

Bud

Shelly, welcome to CAC!

You are going to have a blast here. Not to mention how much you will learn!

SAVE THE :w

Welcome to the CAC!

We do wanna see pics. :)

:w
-Stefan

welcome

hi shelly, i'm so glad to see some one from the stl. louis area in the cac. there will be a corvette only show in mid may at don darr chevy. in south county. and also the cac big cruise feast (late june) in col. springs col. if you can you should really think about this one, this is there once a year big meet. so enjoy your new toy but be carfull out there.:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Billy

Welcome Shelly! Excellent choice of color. :upthumbs Is your '81 a St. Louis car or Bowling Green? Don't forget to wave! :w

Hello and welcome to the Corvette Action Center.....Congrats on the Vette. Gotta love those C-3's. I had a real nice C-4 but I always wanted a nice C-3. I looked and looked for a long time and then I found one. I sold the C-4 and bought the C-3. Its the style of the C-3 that has had my eye since I was a kid.....Enjoy the site and the Vette. They are real head turners also.:upthumbs

Nice car! My brother had a black 79 with all the aero. I took my first ride in a 61 when i was 7. Thats all it took. When the Pace Car came out(78). I was hooked!(also had my birthday on the side of it!)Couldn't find a Pace Car that was in good enough shape for me to aford. So I decided on an 81, I'm from St. Louis and wanted a St. Louis car for my first. Made up my mind on the color combo but still took 2 years to find it(2 loooong years!). To my suprise I found her in St. Louis at a car museum and after 2 weeks of dealing, brought her home. Sorry to ramble but I'm sure a true vetter understands! When you get time tell me your history,it's great to hear the tales!
Shelly

local vette show

shelly the don darr show is may 12th, the address is 6201 south lindburgh. it is put on buy the (occostl) original corvette club of stl. louis. they are on the net if you are so enclined. hope this helps, :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Billy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom