Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Got a couple pics of the ZR-1 today

JT ZR-Won

Corvette
'90 ZR-1 #3010
OK, took 27 great shots of the ZR-1 today & wouldn't 'ya know it....only 3 turned out:mad

Anyway, I think I'm going to invest in a digital camera real soon to avoid any more conflict......but anyway, here are the decent 3 shots.....

zr1.jpg

zr2.jpg

zr3.jpg

Jay

Looks Good JT

Your ZR looks good, makes me want one too! That's a good engine pic, I hope mine comes out that good, if I ever get it developed. I think that engine would look even better in my '81 :L :L :L . Maybe someday.:J

T Jay

Lookin Gooood!!

Jay:

Looks like you're ready to go. What else do you plan to do? I notice your temp tag, did you order a personal tag? how many miles have you put on it already?

T Jay, Thanks......yeah man, get that film developed.....lets see 'em:)

Al, just got a lowering kit in the mail today which will probably go on the car sometime next week. As far as mods go......not to sure yet. My pocketbook is a little thinner now:) Still have a temp tag. I have regular tags coming in from the dealer which should be here any day now. I am going to get personalized (not sure what yet....but have a few ideas:)) so I have to trade my normal plate in & pay the difference. It's probably going to take quite some time. Oh well........talk to ya soon......

Jay

Jay's ZR1

OOOOOOOOOOO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! OOOOOHHHH! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! That's my heart beating.
Can't waite to see it lowered.

Tom

I usually only drool over my car, but I'll make an exception on this case!:J

She looks beautiful Jay!

Jason

Jay,
Looks Excellent :J

Very Nice with the late model ZR-1 wheels.
Your engine looks identical to mine. You can tell it's an early '90 because of the screw type radiator hose clamps. ;)

That red ZR-1 logo looks very nice on the Plenum Air Horn. Any idea where I can get one?

Thanks for the compliments everyone:) I just wish the rest of the pics turned out. I'll get a bunch more soon.

Steel Half-Shafts said:
That red ZR-1 logo looks very nice on the Plenum Air Horn. Any idea where I can get one?

Gordy, I think I've got one extra sticker that fits the air horn. It is also in red. I had a few printed up at a local print shop. Email me with an address & I'll send you one....

Jay

Tis A Thing of BEAUTY, AWESOME, You have my DreamCar. I hope to have a ZR-1 someday. I will never part with my 75. Maybe I can talk my wife into getting one. She is looking to buy a Vette.

Good Luck with yours, JT, SHE IS B E A U T I F U L.

ZR1 logo

Jay,
I didn't notice the ZR1 logo on the plenum until Steel mentioned it. Very:cool .
Tom

Wait one second and let me wipe the drool away from my mouth.. :D Looking Good!!

:eek Gotta love those LT5's. Maybe one day. :gap

WOW

Be both proud and careful.. that is one very nice automobile!!!

Thanks for all the compliments everyone........starting the lowering job in about an hour:)

Also getting a digital camera in about 2 weeks so I'll have to update everyone when I get my web page in order:gap

Jay

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom