Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Greetings - Callaway C6 Owner

Speedbird

Corvette
07 Silver C6 Callaway
Hi everyone. I've been browsing this site for a while and love it so I decided to join yesterday. Well I recently got my new Callaway C6 (616hp option - Paddle Shift) and absolutely love it! Awesome power, awesome sound and awesome looks!

You're off to a great start! Now you need to post some pictures :D :D :beer

Post some pics in the Callaway forum :upthumbs

Welcome to the :CAC Speedbird.

PICTURES! PICTURES! PICTURES!

Hecox

Welcome to the :CAC Speedbird.

PICTURES! PICTURES! PICTURES!

Hecox

Thanks guys! Infact am meeting up with some friends tomorrow morning for a photo shoot so will post pix. One of the cars is a 997 Turbo I smoked yesterday. If I can get him to race me again I'll post video :D.

Hi everyone. I've been browsing this site for a while and love it so I decided to join yesterday. Well I recently got my new Callaway C6 (616hp option - Paddle Shift) and absolutely love it! Awesome power, awesome sound and awesome looks!

Sounds like an awesome Callaway! :upthumbs

Be sure to join in our Callaway discussions here: In the Callaway Forum <<< Click Here for link

Welcome!!!! :beer

welcome to CAC!!!!!!:welcome

enjoy!!!!!!

:welcome

Congrats on your C6 Callaway speedbird! Must be an incredible machine!

You'll find that we're pretty informal around here and though I'm sure you'll enjoy our Callaway forum, I'd like to take the opportunity to invite you to explore other forums as well.

Please do post photos when you can - you'll find we have a deep appreciation for Corvette and Callaway Corvette photos.

:wJane Ann

Welcome to the CAC Speedbird. :w That's a lot of horsepower. Wow.

Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :beer

Really a sharp looking ride. Congrats and welcome.

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER, glad you could join us. Sure would like to see some pictures of your 07 C-6 Callaway, sounds like an awesome Vette for sure!!!

Bill :w

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER, glad you could join us. Sure would like to see some pictures of your 07 C-6 Callaway, sounds like an awesome Vette for sure!!!

I could have sworn I already posted some pictures here and over at the Callaway section :confused Anyway here are the shots again :beer

I could have sworn I already posted some pictures here and over at the Callaway section :confused Anyway here are the shots again :beer

Maybe you did and I missed them, but the car looks absolutely awesome :_rockto say the least. I bet she can pick them up and put them down too :lou

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom