Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Group Discount: Limited Edition Diecast Corvette Trailer and Shop Set

I spoke with the company this morning. They do not sell the C5-R Corvette car.

They're Here!

The Diecast Trailer and Shop kits came in today so I will be shipping them out on Saturday morning.

Kewl

Sounds good to me Rob and THANKS again for your time and effort.:D

Re: They're Here!

Rob said:
The Diecast Trailer and Shop kits came in today so I will be shipping them out on Saturday morning.

fantastic! I can't wait to put my #3 car on there! (I've got the old Action #3 car, not the Dale car!)

I'd like to get the AutoArt Le Mans cars when they are released. I like those better than the Action.

Only if I can order another 8 pieces.

Woohooo! Guess what was waiting at the front door when we came home today....that's right, it was my trailer/shop set. Thanks again Rob, this thing is awesome :upthumbs!

- Eric

71Shark said:
Woohooo! Guess what was waiting at the front door when we came home today....that's right, it was my trailer/shop set. Thanks again Rob, this thing is awesome :upthumbs!

- Eric

Mail has come today (Friday) and I still haven't received mine yet.... were they sent regular mail or UPS?

Looking forward to the set!!!!

Got Mine

Mine came yesterday and it is awesome. I can't wait to get my Ertl. corvette done to match my 62 and set it up with the rest of my diecast collection. Painting the hard top black is no problem, the Cragar's and the L88 hood scoop is another thing but I have a friend that says he can make a hood to look just like it. "If" and when I get it done, and learn how to use my new digital camera I'll try to post some pictures of my "unit":eek

Marcho Polo said:

Mail has come today (Friday) and I still haven't received mine yet.... were they sent regular mail or UPS?

Looking forward to the set!!!!

Regular Mail. I was told at the post office, 7-10 days. I mailed them out last Saturday at 2:00 pm.

-Rob

Rob said:

Regular Mail. I was told at the post office, 7-10 days. I mailed them out last Saturday at 2:00 pm.

-Rob

It'll be here on Monday then! I think I had you send it to my work address, and they don't deliver over the weekend. No problem! I know it will be here next week then!

Thanks Rob for purchasing them and mailing them out! I mail a lot of packages and I know it can be a pain sometimes.

They almost didn't go out till Monday. If it wasn't for the fact, that I took the Vette with me, I wouldn't have made to the P.O. in time! ;) ;) ;)

Just let me know when you get it. I did send it to your company address.

Rob,

Mine showed up today finally! I kept checking the mail yesterday before I realized it was a postal holiday!

My #3 C5R car is at home, but I've got a yellow Z06 here at work sitting on the trailer playing with it until I can take it home this evening!

Here's my C5R car at home:

c5r_3.jpg

Here's some shots of the kit on my desk with my Z06 car at work:

c5r_trailer1.jpg

c5r_trailer2.jpg

c5r_trailer3.jpg

c5r_trailer4.jpg

Thanks Rob!!!! This is a pretty cool set to have with my collection, and at a great price!

Thanks Rob. :upthumbs

Question for those that have them already: what are the little yellow pieces that are found in the bag with the ramps and tire rack supposed to be used for? :confused

_ken :w

Ken said:
Thanks Rob. :upthumbs

Question for those that have them already: what are the little yellow pieces that are found in the bag with the ramps and tire rack supposed to be used for? :confused

They look to me like you could attach them to a truck and make a hitch out of it. They seem to have different offsets to accomodate different truck heights.... make sense? The ball fits nicely under the trailer.

DSCF0003_sm.JPG

DSCF0006_sm.JPG

DSCF0007_sm.JPG

This might possess me to purchase another trailer for the C5R when it comes in. ;)

GMP makes a red trailer set with the "crossed flag" instead of the C5 racing emblem. I'm getting the red for my GS cars and the yellow for my C5R's.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom