Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hello from Neil from OHIO, 68 convert,427/435,L71 and 87 convert owner,need info-68

cpl4gpd

Corvette
1968 convertible,427/435,L71,1987 convertible,load
Hello friends,
Looking for previous original, first owner of my 68 vette, 427/435,L71 convertible,4 speed. I've owned it since 4/76 and know the man I bought it from who owned it from late 74 or early 75 till I bought it. I would imagine it was bought somewhere in the Dayton, Ohio area since the previous owner bought it at Boose Chevrolet in Brookville, Ohio in 74 or 75. Boose Chevy only has records back to 1983 and destroyed the rest, earlier records-what a shame! I believe there's only one other owner, the first original person buying it new which I'm looking for and if that's true, I'm the 3rd owner. This vette has original 74,000 on it and would love to document it back to new. Anyone with possible info for free or with a fee or any other ideas, please contact me at my e-mail, nbmgunner@yahoo.com. Ohio has strict privacy laws that won't name previous owners. Tank sticker was 90% destroyed too. A little at the top was still there.
Looking forward to hearing from someone and thanks much.
Neil

Hi Neil and welcome to the CAC!

The best advice I could give would be to post your inquiry in the C3 Forum HERE and the CAC Owner Research Center.

Good luck with your search!
:wJane Ann

Welcome to the CAC Forum Neil. :w What color is your Corvette? Post a photo when you get a chance.

Welcome aboard Neil. It sounds as though you have quite a Corvette there. Good luck in your research. Please post some pictures when you have time.:w

welcome to CAC!!!!
enjoy!!!

Welcome to Corvette Action Center

:welcome Glad you found us :beer

Bill :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom