Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hello

B

Bulldog Steve

I just found this site and had to join.
My name is Steve and i live in Ft. Worth TX
I have a 1990 teal coupe. Stock
I have been looking for a factory service manual for my car, so whats the first thing is see is a 1990 service manual and elec. for $50.00 for sale by yellow2002germany so off my money order goes to him cant wait to get it so i can start doing those little winter projects.
Well i hope to see you on the road dont forget to wave
Steve

Welcome to the CAC!

:w
-Stefan

Hi Steve and welcome to the Corvette Action Center. We're glad you found us. This is a GREAT site with wall-to-wall friendly and knowledgeable Corvette enthusiasts. In fact, we have several members from your part of Texas.

While you're waiting for your service manual you may like to explore the Model Center for your Corvette here.

And if you have questions regarding the site such as photo posting, avatars, etc... you can post them here in the Site Help and Feedback Forum.

We'll look forward to hearing more from you and seeing pix of your C4.

:w Jane Ann

Welcome to CAC, Steve!!!:CAC

enjoy the vette as well as the forums!!!!!

Welcome!

Welacome to the :CAC Steve. This is a great site:_rock and I am sure you will enjoy it:) Good to have another Texan aboard:w

Hey Bulldog! (Sorry for the Beatles inference, (not really sorry)) Welcome aboard to CAC. This is the nicest bunch of people you'll find. Pictures of your car would be appropriate, as we always like to see pictures of Vettes.

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER Bulldog. . . . . . .

Bill

Welcome to the CAC!

Enjoy!

:Steer

Boy I love the LT-1 it just may be my all time favorite, but there are so many. Would like to have one setting around to drive on those very special occassions.

Bill :_rock

Steve, welcome to the CAC- the best Corvette site there is.

Congrats on your purchase of the service manual.

You should post some photos of your 90 Teal vette. What a cool color.

Tammy

Welcome! There's a bunch of us near by. The weather isn't so good this week but we've been known to get together for lunch and Corvette talk. Drop me a PM and I'll make sure to let you know the next time we get together.

Whiplash

Hi Steve - welcome to the CAC. Those teal blue C4s are gorgeous, congratulations on your purchase.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom