Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hey Y'all, Northeast Mississippi Guy Here!

AColbe01

Corvette
1963 Convertible, (Sold) 2000 Coupe
Semi-formal introduction,

Got the fever back in when I got to use a totally NCRS incorrect "66 roadster to take a local sweetie on a date, feel in luv. I was just out of college, first job, making payments on an "85 Camaro, and renting an apartment didn't have $9600 to keep the "66. Fast forward 20+ years both the girl and the car long gone. If I had only known. Truth be known Excedrin won't kill this fever. Temporary relief happened a couple of years ago with the purchase of a "63 Vert, 327/300. Power Glide, pretty well road worthy (if you didn't count the gas pooling on the intake from the throttle shafts on the carb!) For all that don't know a 327/300, Powerglide and 3.36 rear axel ratio is great for parades and as I call "lollie gagging" around. DEFINETLY NOT going to pull this off:

image001.jpg

Picture from last Summer:

AmberOutofCarSmall.jpg

Tired of messing around with old jeeps and wanted something with a little more "Cool" factor plus need more time to enjoy my two little girls, Anna Kathryn and Leah Grace. For those not familiar with the South, many children still have double names. Wife puts up with my foolishness pretty well, met her on a blind date set up by her father and younger sister, had sold them a couple of cars over the years, still don't know if the thought a great deal of me or retaliation. FWIW, they don't have the cars any more and I've still have her.

Fever peaked again about a month ago with the purchase of a high mileage 2000 Coupe, manual transmission......= F.U.N. This old girl (Definitely a female, we won't go there but a few of you can read between the lines!!! :rotfl;LOL ) Check some of my other post.

This one is for my wife, Lynda. The other she conveniently forgot to leave the key at home while she went to Tupelo, next day I had my own key.

P1000423.jpg

These cars are a lot like children, amazing how different two entities can be from the same gene pool.
As some of you may have noticed "I like pictures!" I'll be lurking and occasionally posting in the C2, C5 and every once in a while the Road Kill area.

I'll come back later and edit in more, job beckons!

Later,

Andy

andy, welcome to the cac. hope you enjoy the forum and the people. let us see pic of your vettes.:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)Billy

Andy,
Nice intro, nice vettes. Welcome aboard!
I'm from the south but my parents were perverse. They didn't even give me a middle name! :L

I'm one of those people who just doesn't get it without a picture, so I'm real happy you've been contributing to the tech threads with photos. :upthumbs

Tammy

welcome to CAC!!!!:welcome
enjoy the vettes as well as the forums!!!!!!

Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :beer

Great introduction Andy, great pictures as well. :welcome we are glad you could join the BEST group of people on the internet and share all those CORVETTE stories with us:cool

The "1963" is definently a legend in its own league :upthumbs

Take care and stay in touch when you can,

Bill :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom