Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hood question

90 Corvette ZR-1 said:
I am already staying at the secret hotel in question. Just look for the 21 year old at the bar. I'll try and ware something that will stand out so I'll be easy to pick out.

Eric would trade a few beers, for a ride in his B2K I am sure :beer

EricVonHa said:
That's for sure!... Test drive-- then the Yuenglings!! :drink

That's the kind of thinking I like to see. Drive, then drink. I will be there Thursday through Sunday and like I said I should be rather easy to pick out. See ya guys in ~5 days.

Wait a second on drinking those beers!
Wheres the sign up list to get rides I want someone to take my wife out for a ride in there callaway and I wouldnt mind going for a quick run either
Im camping right next to the fair grounds!
Ill stop by and see you guys there

johnny

Wait a second on drinking those beers!
Wheres the sign up list to get rides I want someone to take my wife out for a ride in there callaway and I wouldnt mind going for a quick run either

Me to, me to! :) And a planeticket to get from Holland to Carlisle! :D Hope, you guy's have a great time!
I'm looking forward to see the pic's of all the Callaway's over there.

Greets Peter.

But back to the topic,

Kevin, did you get your camera under the hood? :)
Or somebody else with a digi camera and a upgraded wonderbar...

Greets Peter.

Peter, you can see a couple of upgraded wonderbar pics from my 88. Do a search here. I know there are a couple of pics still on my server.

Peer81 said:
But back to the topic,

Kevin, did you get your camera under the hood? :)
Or somebody else with a digi camera and a upgraded wonderbar...

Greets Peter.

I can get a few over the weekend at Carlisle.

Chris,

Unfortunitly it was not. After I got back from a ride in a 368 Saturday night I went looking for you guys but couldn't find any of you. Maybe in May.

90 Corvette ZR-1 said:
Chris,

Unfortunitly it was not. After I got back from a ride in a 368 Saturday night I went looking for you guys but couldn't find any of you. Maybe in May.

What's happening in May? I missed Carlisle and I'm ****ed, don't want to miss anything else if I can help it!

There is a C4 Gathering in Bowling Green KY every May. It is called the "Gathering". It is a blast, I never miss it. This is from last year but it will give you an idea of what goes on. http://www.corvettemuseum.com/registration/gathering/info.shtml This years event has been moved back a few weeks. I only remember seeing a few Callaways there. One that sticks in my mind is the bronze areobodyied ZR-1 that had PA tags on it a few years ago. I love that car.

Okay, Bowling Green sounds good! Bloomington??? What's that all about. I'm just eatin' this stuff up, hopefully I can make it!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom