Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

How many C5 owners do we have here?

Scott97 said:
I'm a C5 owner and new member here.

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center Scott. :)

How many C5s owners do we have

Just sold my 99 to my son so it's still in the family. My 50th edition is due ant day. I also have a 300hp 76 vette.

Not an owner yet, but doing the research. I will be looking for 97 or 98 to use as a daily drive. It seems that the problems experienced by most are fairly easy fixes or a short time in the shop. I will be doing most of the minor maintenance on the vehicle. Glad to see several C5's with greater than 100,000 miles on them and report of few problems.

I have not seen or found many posts on tire wear on the vehicle. Is it what I would call normal, average around 40,000 miles. Of course this depends on a lot of factors, highway vs in town use, speed etc.

Thanks in advance for all your help

I have one too. Love it.

Djengr, mine is a sunny day driver. Mine has 27k mi and I need new rear tires and I haven't had a chance to smoke them yet. Can't replace them yet as that I need to save money as that I just lost my job. Just remember, it is a high performance vehicle. If you buy a porche (sp.) or other high performance vehicle, you may have problems with it too.

Take your time and choose wisely.

Mike

Hey Rick,

We haven't spoken in a while... Mine is still my 99 T/R FRC, and still love it. It is still my daily driver!

Dan

:J

I've had two..a '99 Sebring Silver/Black/Black A4 and my current love a 2001 Tripleblack 6spd.
I loved the '99, but I enjoy my 6Spd much more!

Regards,
:w

count me in!

2002 Z06, millenium yellow, bone stock.
First corvette ever, but hopefully not the last!
What a sweet car.
Now I want a C3, has anyone figured out an algorithm for winning the lottery?

Re: count me in!

MrsSchroder said:
2002 Z06, millenium yellow, bone stock.
First corvette ever, but hopefully not the last!
What a sweet car.
Now I want a C3, has anyone figured out an algorithm for winning the lottery?

Wehn you find out....please be sure to let me know too! :D :D

Got my first vette July 5 2002, a 2000 navy blue metalic with everything! The best ride I've ever owned!!!! My first trip was to the Corvette Reunion Labor day weekend 2,600miles of joy. The other night I went out for a short ride going nowhere special and found myself 60 miles form home. I drive it everyday and can't wait until it's quiting time. The short way home is 20 miles, I take the long way 30 miles. LOVE IT.:cool

I am on my 5th vette. I've had a 87 roadster, 91 coupe, 95 coupe, 98 coupe and now my 2000 Nasau Blue FRC. It takes the pain of not being able to ride Harleys away. I broke my neck for the second time in 1991 been driving vettes ever since.

Hi , I have a 1998 coupe my first corvette it puts a smile on my face every time I drive it . This is just the greatest site , i am not a mecanic minded person but the wonderfull people on this site gave me a lot of information

thanks to all, John

my1corvette said:
Hi , I have a 1998 coupe my first corvette it puts a smile on my face every time I drive it . This is just the greatest site , i am not a mecanic minded person but the wonderfull people on this site gave me a lot of information

thanks to all, John

John,

Thank you for the kind words and I'm glad that the Corvette Action Center has been helfpul to you.

Hello Bob!
welcome. This site is great.
We have the same birthday (all but the year)!

I just found this site - great place for info.

I have a 2001 Millenium Yellow convertible. I've had it since 1/01 and absolutely love it. Great car.

My C5 is my 6th Vette. The last 3 have been triple black verts. They just keep getting better. I'm anxious to see what the C6 holds in store for us.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom