Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

LT4 How many LT4 Convertibles Total

1996 LT4 Topic
Nice story, Ruby Fan. I can't wait to take a good, long road trip like the one you described. So far, I find the CE Convertible LT4 to be a 'joy' all-around.

Hey Rick,

Our VIN #'s must be close. I don't have it on me now, but I remember seeing that mine was built in May '96, from the build sheet. That would seem like the last 10% to me. Won't be able to tell you the VIN for a couple of days.

:lou

I also have the CE, LT4,Vert, Gray interior, F45, Spare tire delete, PEG, Select real time damping. with 15402 miles as of today, however, I have Chev. hot cam,block huggers ceramic coated manifold, rear end gear 4:09, dul friction clutch, adj. fuel reg.,Borla Exhust. Window sticker and build sheet.

Been out looking for tires today, even though I only have 15,000 miles ,it's time to take off the 11 year old tires. No, it's never been to the track.

Been out looking for tires today, even though I only have 15,000 miles ,it's time to take off the 11 year old tires. No, it's never been to the track.[/quote]

About six weeks ago, I put on the Firestone Firehawk Wide Oval tires installed (stock sizes). So far, I really like 'em. I'm thinking that almost any brand has got to be better than the original GS-Cs. Check 'em out.

lt4

Been out looking for tires today, even though I only have 15,000 miles ,it's time to take off the 11 year old tires. No, it's never been to the track.

About six weeks ago, I put on the Firestone Firehawk Wide Oval tires installed (stock sizes). So far, I really like 'em. I'm thinking that almost any brand has got to be better than the original GS-Cs. Check 'em out.[/quote]

Thanks CE-LT4, I think that is the tire I am going with,looks like a good replacement andgood value

aligator -- I think you'lll find the Firehawk Wide Ovals a real decent value. And, they are not so easy to 'break loose' when you stand in the gas. Also, got caught in the rain a few times (oh my God!!)...and they handle the wet very nicely. Got the set of four for about $600 on Tire Rack.

Mine is one of only 68, LT4 CE Vert with red interior. It is fully optioned with everything except spare tire delete. Having the spare allowed me to get rid of the runflats and put on GSD3's. Best tire I have ever had BTW. It has CC2 hardtop option as well. I have only seen one other optioned like mine with the hardtop. It has 27000 miles on it right now and is for sale.
IMG_0003.jpg

Nice ride, Paul G.

I wish I had room for a "twin" to mine.

Mine is one of only 68, LT4 CE Vert with red interior. It is fully optioned with everything except spare tire delete. Having the spare allowed me to get rid of the runflats and put on GSD3's. Best tire I have ever had BTW. It has CC2 hardtop option as well. I have only seen one other optioned like mine with the hardtop. It has 27000 miles on it right now and is for sale.
IMG_0003.jpg

Mine's not a vert ... but I have your twin. One of 18 with the red interior and the Z51 suspension, LT4, ZF 6speed. I wish I had room for a twin. :_rock:cool:cool:cool:lou

Dreaming!

Now I want a vert to go along with mine!(Lt4,Z51,black interior,option loaded.)I would love to open the garage and see two silver beauties!:dancenaughty Lt4 CE's Rock!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom