Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Howdy from the great Northwest..

green 84

Corvette
1984 Boston Green Coupe
Hello all,
Has taken me awhile to get here but now I am ready to really get to work on my 84 with any and all help from the vast amount of knowledge here. The car is completely stock except for a shift kit in the Auto. From the information I have found here I just replaced the oxygen senor and what a difference that has made :W next I see a newer fuel pump going in. Anyway, Howdy to all.

welcome to CAC!!!:welcome
enjoy!!!

attachment.php

Welcome to the :CAC where it's never too late to join in the fun!

Glad to hear you're making good use of the knowledge and experience we have here. Our members are tops!

Nice photo of your coupe! I've never seen an '84 in that color. Share more photos when you get 'em. And don't forget to share stories of your repairs too. :thumb

:wJane Ann

welcome to the cac, you will enjoy.................................................................Billy:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Welcome to the CAC! You will have a great time here!

WHILE YOU ARE DRIVING YOUR C4, PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO SAVE THE :w!

Welcome to CAC. Nice looking Vette, before I got mine in navy I really wanted to get the green. It is just a beautiful color for Vette.

Welcome to Corvette Action Center

Welcome green84; glad you deciided to join us. You will love it here the members & staff are second to none.

Enjoy,
Bill :w

Welcome to the CAC. :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom