Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I did something stupid to my left knee today

patriotpa

I twisted it or something. Not sure, but the left side of it hurts like hell when I bend it with weight on it, or extend my leg and try to lift it. Crap! I know my knees aren't in good shape, but this HURTS. It'll take your breath away. A ruptured appendix was nothing compare to this. Not too bad sitting still though. Symptoms match sprained LCL. I've messed up my knees quite a few times over the years. NOT fun. I'm gonna take it easy for a few days and see how it goes. If it doesn't improve, I'll get to the Dr.

CRAP! I don't need this in the summer!:mad

Take care of your knees. Once you damage them, they're never the same.

I just felt like bitching about it. This sucks.

Last edited:
I feel your pain -- rather literally. Knee injuries are no fun at all.

Some years ago, I hurt my right knee pretty badly playing softball. Long story short, I was playing first base; and a runner who was trying to avoid getting doubled off after the batter lined out fell across my right knee and bent it sideways as he scrambled back to the base. About the only thing that kept me from winding up in surgery over it was that I'm reasonably flexible and was positioned in a way that I didn't resist falling to the ground. Still, it hurt like Hell...! :cry I hate coming out of a game; but this was one of the handful of times that I pulled myself out. I could barely walk, let alone run...

Hope you get healed up soon!

Take care of your knees. I had a total knee three years ago, because I failed to do something about my knee injury back when I was much younger. By failing to have my knee fixed then, It just got worse and worse, until I had one option and that was a total knee.

Thanks guys.
Today was a bit better. I wore the brace all day to support it, and the pain was about a 1. I'll brace it one more day, then brave the dragon and go without...carefully.

Ok, everybody feel better now? LOL

Thanks guys.
Today was a bit better. I wore the brace all day to support it, and the pain was about a 1. I'll brace it one more day, then brave the dragon and go without...carefully.

Knees schmees. Their 'designed' to fail. Pain? Only a plaything boys,.
Here's why they call me TitaniumMan:

Woods, 2nd operation, front view, 5-5-2014, v2 (361x800).jpgback, side view close-up, 4-8-2014.jpg

Loflmao

Congrats...you win.;LOL

Too funny. Life is short and a challenge, and then you get a ticket for 120 in a 50...sigh...

Kidding!!!

Son of a Gun! Think I'd rather be known as "normal guy" than have to go through that!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom