Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I'm Back Baby!!!.......i Got It!!!!!!

JT ZR-Won

Corvette
'90 ZR-1 #3010
WWWHHHHOOOOOOOWWWWEEEEEEEE:D:D:D:D:D

I am still in shock! #365 is in my garage!!! It was cleaner than expected:D They had it all cleaned up & ready to go! Man do those headers & flowmasters sound wicked:eek: I am amazed at the power of the LT-5.......very quick car!

Welp, I'll be occupied for a while doing nothing but staring at the rear end of my new (old) ZR-1.......Gotta Run!!! I'll see some of you in the chat room later!!

Jay

Jay,

Do you have the original brass ZR-1 key chain?

-Rob

Barbie.....sure! Come on down:D

Rob, I do have the original brass keychain!

Thanks for all the support everyone! I needed it badly. You guys helped me keep my sanity!

Thanks again,
Jay T

(looking forward to changing my sig:))

Congrats

Jay:

I can just imagine how great you feel! I know we'll be seeing pics soon.

You DA MAN

Way to go Jay,
This has been as much fun for me, well maybe not, but it has been a BLAST going day to day with you on this. Thanks for sharing with us... :J :J :J :J

You Da MANNNNNNNNNNN ZR-1 MANNNNNNNNN

BudD
:w

Congratulations, Jay!!!

:JHAPPY DAY!:J

Congratulations Jay! I'm sure your having a blast! I know what you mean about stairing at the rear of your ZR-1. The 315's, the 1 1/2 inch spacers, (or fender flares in my case:)). The rear of a C4 has to be the most distinctive view of a Corvette! Probably 'cause it's the one people spend the most time looking at!

I dug through my stuff at home, but I wasnt able to find the info on the Snake Skinner package. Ask on the ZR-1.net. That is where I heard about it. The company that makes the body pieces is in Florida, so maybe you can take your new baby for a custom fitting.:)

Jason

Way To Go, Jay :J:J:J:J

"Drive it like you Stole it"' :s

-Gordy

Big Congrats!

Jay,

Way to go man! I bet you are going to drive the tread off the tires before you make your first stop. Too bad you can't make it down next Saturday, I'd take some shots of it to post with the digital camera for you. I'll post a few pics of the show so you can see what fun we had :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom