Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I'm not a new guy, but I feel like one :)

JT ZR-Won

Corvette
'90 ZR-1 #3010
It has been quite some time that I've been on here but looking forward to being on on here more often, now that I finally.... after 17+ yrs (it was supposed to be 2 or 3) got another Corvette! The quick story is this... I owned a '90 ZR-1, Red on Black #365 about 20yrs ago. My Dad ended up acquiring that car about 17 or 18yrs ago but has since sold it. While he owned that car, he bought another '90 ZR-1 - White on Red #3010, this one with a lot of modifications in which I just acquired from my Dad 5 days ago.

Long story short, it's an odd but great feeling to have another ZR-1! In the words of George Costanza... "I'm back baby!" :happyanim:

I'll post up a few pics when I get it all cleaned up.

p.s.... Rob, the site looks awesome by the way! Amazing job!

- Jay

Welcome back.... a lot of changes since you were last here.

Welcome back!!!

Thanks everyone, I appreciate it!

A lot has changed for sure! In fact, I can't find where to edit my avatar and update my info in the profile section, lol.

Thanks everyone, I appreciate it!

A lot has changed for sure! In fact, I can't find where to edit my avatar and update my info in the profile section, lol.
Give it another try. I think your account was suspended due to outdated email address, but I could be wrong. You should be able to access everything now

WB !

Welcome back Jay. We need pictures of that ZR1.

Tom

I'm still working on it. Once we finish our house update we have been working on (we are almost done), I'll get a few good pics :thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom