Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Immortal interior?

markmark

Corvette
2001 Z51 navy blue metallic coupe
Hello fellow Corvette lovers. I have a historical question for everyone. My 01' navy blue metallic coupe came with the two tone tan/black interior. I looked at alot of Corvettes before I bought her, and the interior package was a nice option, and swayed me to buy her. Can anyone tell me the total production numbers for 2001? Her birthday is sometime in December of 2000. What is the production numbers of my navy blue metallic coupe with the tan/black interior package? Have I found a Vette' with the "immortal" rare factory option. I havn't checked out a lot of other Vettes, but so far mine is the only one that I have seen with this interior package. Thanks to all fellow friends an enthusiests. Remember the wave!!!!! c5havin:w

Here is a link to the 2001 production numbers:

http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/specs/c5/2001/2001prod.html

I don't think that any statistics are kept about particular combinations. Some people estimate production of their combination as follows. If 20% of the 'Vettes were their color and 10% had some other feature, the 0.20 X 0.10 = 0.02 = 2% had the combination. There are obvious flaws to this approach, but it might give you some idea.

Thank-You for your replies. I am still curious though. More research is due. As soon as the storms let up here in CA, I will take some fresh shots of my baby, and post them :D! Thanks again for the info. Remember the wave! :w

c5havin - you know you can purchase copies of the Build Sheet and Window Sticker for your '01 from the National Corvette Museum too. It's a nice piece of your Corvette's history to own. I purchased those for my '98 after I bought it in 2004. I even got them laminated.

I purchased the Build Sheet, Window Sticker, a 1998 Dealer Brochure and a copy of the "Corvette Black Book" by Mike Antonick all at the same time.

Here's the link to their webpage:
Click me and check it out

:wJane Ann

I just followed the thread that DRTH VTR had left for me. What a wealth of info. Must keep looking!!!!!! The answer must be out there somewhere. :W Oh well, researching and learning about Corvettes seems to be a cool way to spend some free time. Thanks again, remember the wave!:w c5havin

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom