Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

In the market for a Battery Tender

PaulV

Corvette
1999 Pewter Conv.
Anyone know who has the best prices???;shrug

Anyone know who has the best prices???;shrug

I bought mine at Sears, the Craftsman Float Charger was about $24.00 if I remember correctly. I use 3 of them and have had them for several years.

I use the Sears also, first one lasted 6 years, second one is on it's second year.

I bought mine from Amazon.com Deltran "Battery Tender Plus"

I bought my first Deltran Battery Tender Plus from Pep Boy's auto parts for about $60.00. I needed two more for other cars and found them at a local battery distributor for under $30.00 each. You can contact Deltran in Florida on their website and they can give you dealers in your area.

Ctek 3300, very smart charger/conditioner. Small, effective.

The real deal is actually named The Battery Tender. I have about 6 of the Battery Tender Plus model. (Vette, Motorcycle, lawn tractor, utility tractor, boat starting motor, and emergency generator). They are bulletproof - start with Amazon.com. These list for $49.95 and you should be able to find them for about $32 with no tax and shipped free.

I've tried several other brands and all have failed and been replaced by the Battery Tender Plus.

Harbor Freight has them for about 7 bucks. I have used them for years and not had one fail yet.

Harbor freight and have same one since 1996 and have it jumpered between 5-6 vehicles with no problems.

Harbor Freight has them for about 7 bucks. I have used them for years and not had one fail yet.
:thumb:thumb Mine was only $5 on one of their website specials that I get every week.

I use the Battery Butler..... bought it for $15 three years ago at Carlisle, and it's been cranking along ever since...

I use the Battery Butler..... bought it for $15 three years ago at Carlisle, and it's been cranking along ever since...
I have one too. Used it the past 5 years, no problems. I got mine from Lectric Ltd. over the phone. $15.00. Great Deal.

I have had 2 of the Battery Butlers for several years with no problems. One is on the '81 most of the time year round since it doesn't get driven much.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom