Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

know thy enemy!! (mustang)

Our threads end up falling away from the pages of the current threads and are filed in our Archives. Even thou they are filed away they can be activated via our "Search" feature ;)

Ya just never know when "OLD information" could be useful.. Don't feel bad most folks don't look at the age of the thread... Many have resurrected old threads ;) it happens..

Welcome aboard, and for the record :chuckle probably very few "Ford" threads on our "Corvette" site ;) Enjoy the :Steer and glad to have ya here!

Bud

Our threads end up falling away from the pages of the current threads and are filed in our Archives. Even thou they are filed away they can be activated via our "Search" feature ;)

Ya just never know when "OLD information" could be useful.. Don't feel bad most folks don't look at the age of the thread... Many have resurrected old threads ;) it happens..

Welcome aboard, and for the record :chuckle probably very few "Ford" threads on our "Corvette" site ;) Enjoy the :Steer and glad to have ya here!

Bud

I'm really happy to see your reply YODA. At another forum I visit, if someone resurrects a thread that's a year old they get suspended for a few days. And I completely agree- sometimes that so-called "OLD" info can really help. Some of us (me) can't recall all the little cool tricks that I once did and finding some obscure tiny little bit of information can bring back the memory.

:beer

And PS-- I have one of the Mustangs' great granddaddy-- the venerable Model T, from 1924.

DSC00135.jpg

Last edited:
yeah a rustang will only ever be a rustang, never a vette LOL , i see Ken posted on this thread long ago,he is missed.
jeff

Amen to that

Bro-Ken....

Miss YA... but see, not forgotten~

Opps

I will look at the date of the post before I reply next time, I was just wandering through threads.

Mark.

yes and we got to remember an old friend. and i didnt mean to hijack an old thread LOL
jeff

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom