Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

L81 Vert from South Carolina (New Member)

N

nsarvis

Here is a Vert that I bought about a year ago from Texas, there is a tag in the door that states it was converted by a Company called Flint Corvette, I would like to know does anyone know anything about this Company or the origination of Vetrs as they had to be quite expensive to complete in thier day, any help at all, Thanks Noah email nsarvis@comcast.net

jrose7004

Corvette
10 Grand Sport Coupe Artic White
Congrats on your C3! I've seen those before even looked at one that was for sale in OKC. I can't help you with info but I'm sure someone on here will be able to.:w

XLR8

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
2003 AE Convertible, 1998 LCRM Convertible
smilies-42650.png

Welcome again Noah!! Glad to have you join us. Good luck in your search for info regarding your own beautiful piece of unique and interesting Corvette history.

:w Jane Ann

Corvette
1981 Dark Blue Metallic, 2003 AE coupe
Welcome Noah! Looking forward to seeing your car again this show season. I'll try to get parked nextdoor again and I can get a couple of photos of the before and after conversion. :L Check the Coastal Corvette Club website calendar. I think they are having a show one of these coming Saturdays at Marathon Chevy up in Summerville.

hoosierdaddy

Corvette
2000 Black Coupe; W/6-Speed
Hello and welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER and congratualtions on the purchase of the Vette. Don't know anything about the Flint Mich. tag but I am sure someone out there does, good luck.

Bill

billyz06-2003

Corvette
2009 callaway crystal red coupe, 1995 pace car
welcome to he club:) :) :) :) Billy

N

nsarvis

I'll be there

Welcome Noah! Looking forward to seeing your car again this show season. I'll try to get parked nextdoor again and I can get a couple of photos of the before and after conversion. :L Check the Coastal Corvette Club website calendar. I think they are having a show one of these coming Saturdays at Marathon Chevy up in Summerville.

I'll be at the car show this weekend, phone # 843-200-7044 give me a call, Thanks Noah

Corvette
2002 Yellow Z06 (sold); 1999 Pewter FRC (sold)
Welcome, Noah.
We have a lot of 81'ers here. You're in good company :upthumbs

Tammy

A

Al Stewart

Welcome to the CAC Noah. Nice looking C3 you got there. I'm sorry I don't know the answer to your question, but I'm sure someone in this community does.

bowtie911

:w Welcome to :CAC

KenC6

Corvette
06 Z51 MR Coupe
Here is a Vert that I bought about a year ago from Texas, there is a tag in the door that states it was converted by a Company called Flint Corvette, I would like to know does anyone know anything about this Company or the origination of Vetrs as they had to be quite expensive to complete in thier day, any help at all, Thanks Noah email nsarvis@comcast.net

I am not aware of a Flint Corvette Company. However, there was a Flint Corvette Club in Flint, MI. You could search on line and see if you find anything about this club. :) Hope this helps. :beer

I

IWAVE2

Great looking '81 Convertible Noah. Do you have any more pics of it that you can post? I love the look of the '80-'82 bodystyle in convertible form and I intend to build one for myself one of these days. Welcome to the CAC!

Vette79

Corvette
1979 L-48 Black Coupe
WOW, I like that Vert! Would love to see some more pics. Welcome to CAC and enjoy the site...

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Partners

Top Bottom