Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

L81 Vert from South Carolina (New Member)

N

nsarvis

Here is a Vert that I bought about a year ago from Texas, there is a tag in the door that states it was converted by a Company called Flint Corvette, I would like to know does anyone know anything about this Company or the origination of Vetrs as they had to be quite expensive to complete in thier day, any help at all, Thanks Noah email nsarvis@comcast.net

Congrats on your C3! I've seen those before even looked at one that was for sale in OKC. I can't help you with info but I'm sure someone on here will be able to.:w

smilies-42650.png

Welcome again Noah!! Glad to have you join us. Good luck in your search for info regarding your own beautiful piece of unique and interesting Corvette history.

:w Jane Ann

Welcome Noah! Looking forward to seeing your car again this show season. I'll try to get parked nextdoor again and I can get a couple of photos of the before and after conversion. :L Check the Coastal Corvette Club website calendar. I think they are having a show one of these coming Saturdays at Marathon Chevy up in Summerville.

Hello and welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER and congratualtions on the purchase of the Vette. Don't know anything about the Flint Mich. tag but I am sure someone out there does, good luck.

Bill

welcome to he club:) :) :) :) Billy

I'll be there

Welcome Noah! Looking forward to seeing your car again this show season. I'll try to get parked nextdoor again and I can get a couple of photos of the before and after conversion. :L Check the Coastal Corvette Club website calendar. I think they are having a show one of these coming Saturdays at Marathon Chevy up in Summerville.

I'll be at the car show this weekend, phone # 843-200-7044 give me a call, Thanks Noah

Welcome, Noah.
We have a lot of 81'ers here. You're in good company :upthumbs

Tammy

Welcome to the CAC Noah. Nice looking C3 you got there. I'm sorry I don't know the answer to your question, but I'm sure someone in this community does.

:w Welcome to :CAC

Here is a Vert that I bought about a year ago from Texas, there is a tag in the door that states it was converted by a Company called Flint Corvette, I would like to know does anyone know anything about this Company or the origination of Vetrs as they had to be quite expensive to complete in thier day, any help at all, Thanks Noah email nsarvis@comcast.net

I am not aware of a Flint Corvette Company. However, there was a Flint Corvette Club in Flint, MI. You could search on line and see if you find anything about this club. :) Hope this helps. :beer

Great looking '81 Convertible Noah. Do you have any more pics of it that you can post? I love the look of the '80-'82 bodystyle in convertible form and I intend to build one for myself one of these days. Welcome to the CAC!

WOW, I like that Vert! Would love to see some more pics. Welcome to CAC and enjoy the site...

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom