Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

L81'ers Gather around...

Thanks for reminding me Bud. I just ordered the DAT hat. (I have most everything else). I guess that the new hats make our old style white hats classics and collectibles.

I used Pay Pal and it worked fine. The only problem was that the thank you page came up with an error 404.

Bud is right to be upset. They put a lot of work into making these items and the ordering system available. Now it's up to us to support the Registry. Every one of us needs at least one L81 item in our Christmas stocking even if we buy it ourselves.

Tom

Thanks Tim. I knew that it wasn't anything serious. I got my conformation from Pay Pal.

The "New" Registry Store

Bud, Thank you!

I just read this tonight, cannot wait to order my goodies, from me to me. :D

Question... size Sm. in the shirt would it be the right size for me or should I go with the medium?

I will also be buying two logo patches plus the travel mug.

Bud, I hope all is well with your family in Nebraska.

Bud and Tim Bought a couple of things earlier tonight,thought the process went well!!!!
I'll probably get some shirts after the holidays!

thanks for putting it back together

I wear my long sleeve denim shirt to just about every Corvette get together. It's very comfortable.

:w Janine,

I "think" ( :duh ) you would wear a small. I'll send a Small and if it doesn't fit, then we'll get you a Medium sent, and you can send the small back or keep it until we see each other at another CruiseFest ;)
The shirts are men sizes, and run very true to size. I wear a 55 size sport coat and wear an XL polo shirt. The Denim shirts I wear a XL but its tight, yet an 2XL is a bit broad through the shoulders, but fits otherwise :confused

Remember everyone, you can have your Name / ??? embroidered on your shirts or hats for another $5.00 :dance

I just thought of that, so I don't think that option made it on the order form :eek I'm also getting a tape made for a LARGER logo for the back of jackets or ??? That will be sometime after the Holidays and our Embroidery Shop has a bit more time..

Merry Christmas y'all and may the force be with ya ;)

Bud

The "New" Registry Store

Bud, Thank you!

I just read this tonight, cannot wait to order my goodies, from me to me. :D

Question... size Sm. in the shirt would it be the right size for me or should I go with the medium?

I will also be buying two logo patches plus the travel mug.

Bud, I hope all is well with your family in Nebraska.

?????

Okay....other than clicking on the link in this thread, how do I get to the L81 Registery shop?

Zane,
The registry store on the website was redesigned this past weekend and all of the new inventory has been posted (this includes patches!) You can pay right through PayPal or with your credit card.
Actually, I'd like some feedback on how the process goes for you if you happen to purchase anything!

-Tim

Tim, I finally got around to ordering the patches tonight. The whole transaction went real well. :beer

www.l81vetteregistry.com

Santa may have come a little late, but well worth the wait.

Thank you, Bud! :)

I just received my order today, L81 patches and travel mug I love them, but most of all I love the L81 polo shirt and L81 Registry cap!

Bud. You are full of surprises. :upthumbs

1981 corvette owners it is must to visit the "l81vetteregistry"

Happy New Year!

:eek: Thank you Janine.

Our Registry "Stuff" is good "Stuff" ;) Merry Christmas and have a GREAT 2007 :D

What's so unique about the 1981 Corvette.... it's the car and the OWNERS :upthumbs

Thanks for your order Janine and for being an L81'er :D (and 1st CruiseFest Idol Winner)

Bud

The box has been laying on my desk for a couple of weeks so I thought I'd go ahead and open it. I don't like to rush things. I got the DAT hat and it is very nice. Just what I was hoping for. It is darker than the picture and is perfect, in my opinion.

Tom

I received a hat as well as a couple of mugs for Gail and I!!! good stuff!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Tom and Bill for your orders, support and compliments ;)

Bud

Would there be any interest in caps like these???

attachment.php

Bud

:w Janine,

Yep that's the new look. WORN with the soft top in "different colors" ;shrug
I'm not sure of the price, but I think they would be about the same as the ones we already have ;)
attachment.php

Bud

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom